Percy x Oliver

[Fluff to make up for the last chapter. Lol. I literally have no inspiration so I'm just gonna take sweet and/or funny moments from others lives they apparently have. So enjoy. Also Percy with a lisp as a child. Maannyy head cannons in this chapter.]

{As always, beta read by the lovely and beautiful VixenLyn }

When Percy and Oliver met for the first time they were six years old. They met at some quidditch match that slipped both of their minds. Well, not Oliver's. Oliver never forgot a quidditch match. It was just... pushed from the front of his mind.

Instead he wandered his way to the slightly older boy. He waved at him, but frowned when he wasn't noticed, the redhead enthralled in his book. He pouted, but shrugged it off. With his mother's permission he wandered over to him. He sat on the bleachers next to him, swinging his legs.

He felt the boy next to him jump after some time, and looked over. The boys eyes were much prettier than he thought. 'like diamonds!' he thought giddily.

He waved at the taller boy, giggling as he waved back awkwardly. "Hello! I'm Oliver!" He said, watching as the other boy smiled brightly. "Hi Oliver, I'm Percy! Thothe are my brothers Charlie and Bill, and my mum and dad!"

"Wh-why'd you say it like that?" He asked, staring at the taller. Specifically his mouth, as though with enough examination he could spot the reason he said a word a little funny. Percy went red before answering quietly, "Mum said I have a thpeach im, im... Impedi- Problem, tho I don't thay words the right way..."

Oliver giggled, watching the peculiar boy. "I like it! It's special!" He laughed. Percy went red, standing up from the bleachers. "Thank you! Do you want, wanna thee our tent after the game?" Percy smiled wide, showing the missing teeth in his mouth. "Yes! Our tent is a little small so I can't wait to see yours!"

After the game, Oliver was dragged to the Weasley's tent. Well, the kids one. No way would he go in the icky adults one.

His brothers were cool! Although there were a lot. He also wasn't sure why his mom and dad got a separate tent, but he didn't mind.

After a lot of begging, and a lot of compromise, Oliver was allowed to sleep over at Percy's tent. No matter how hard they tried, the two couldn't stay quiet, laughing throughout the whole night.

When they had to depart the next day there were a great deal of tears from the two boys. Lots of begging for them to not leave.

Percy and Oliver clung to each other, as Arthur and Molly tried to pull Percy off of Oliver, while his mother tried to tug the small brunette off of Percy.

No one managed to do it, using every once of their six year old strength to hold onto their new friend. Oliver screeched when Charlie grabbed a hold of him, kicking his legs out and thrashing about.

They only got the two apart when Bill tugged on Percy, and Charlie on Oliver. "See that wan't so bad, was it?" Bill asked his little brother.

Percy's face had started to turn red, tears streaming down his face. Before he knew what was happening, he was screaming at the top of his lungs.

His mother picked him up, shushing him, quite unsuccessfully. They waved goodbye to Oliver and his mum, the two boys trying to escape their parents grasps. Percy kicked his father in the face while trying to buckle him in, crying for his friend.

~~~~~~

The next time he saw Oliver was their first year in Hogwarts. He lit up, seeing the boy he saw at the quidditch match those long five years ago.

He nearly screamed when they got into the same house, clinging onto his friend with every ounce of strength in his body.

Walking to the dorms had been an event, but crawling into bed didn't feel right. I mean, Oliver was right there! Why'd he have to sleep in separate beds?