Percy x Oliver

Jumping right in for my control freak perfectionists.

Should have been beta'd by VixenLyn  but I don't have the space on my phone to send them the doc. Go follow them anyways, lmao.

"Oliver I'm not quite sure I'm cut out for this..." Oliver rolled his eyes at his boyfriend. Of course he wasn't, he hadn't danced a day in his life. The only reason they were doing this was because of some bullshitty event at the ministry, and of course Percy got pressured into bringing him.

"I know love, but they'll be even more upset if we knock someone out something over. C'mon, give me your hand. Let's start over." He took Percy by the hand, guiding him across the living room in a dance. They made mistakes but laughed them off, starting over.

It was like watching newly formed butterfly's fly in the wind, clumsy and crooked, but beautiful nonetheless. Oliver guided the dance mostly, Percy taking over in some parts. They were doing well until they hit the couch and toppled over, with Percy sprawled across Oliver.

They laid there laughing hard. Oliver was first to calm down, pulling Percy beside him to cuddle. Percy slowly stopped, trying to kiss Oliver, but he was slightly disoriented, and ended up kissing the side of his nose... Which led to another fit of giggles.

Percy calmed down first, checking the time for the fortieth time that night, and Oliver got sick of it. He snatched Percy's wand, watch, and phone. He threw them into a chair.

"Stop worrying about the event, it's at eight, its barely four." Oliver tugged him closer, which resulted in the tallers glasses getting knocked off. Percy sighed, and let him cuddle. At some point the two drifted off.

They woke up a few hours later, Percy freaking out once he saw the time. Oliver took his clothes to change, while Percy quickly made them food. While Oliver ate his food, Percy changed.

The redhead basically inhaled his food, before rushing the two of them out the door. They reached the apparition point, getting to just outside the ministry entrance.

The two got to the actual entrance, and reached the room where the event was held. They were against the wall, where Percy could feel his soul leaving his body.

~~After the event, because I'm lazy~~

Yeah they were officially never going to a ministry event again. All it was, was richer people down talking people who were less fortunate then themselves. The only good part of their evening was dancing around with each other, and that lasted barely thirty minutes. They finally reached home, where Percy flopped onto the couch. Oliver sighed, going into the kitchen and making them a snack.

He went back to the living room, only to find Percy had migrated to the bathroom to shower. He set the food on one of the nightstands, entering the bathroom. The mirrors were already steamed over, and Percy was already washing his hair. He picked up the clothes from the floor, tossing them into the hamper.

"Hey baby?" He heard Percy hum in acknowledgement. "I made us some food, it's on the nightstand when your ready for it." He heard him say something that sounded vaguely like "thank you", and went back to the living room. He turned the TV on, before he tossed the remote to the side.

He grabbed Percy's phone, and smiled sadly when he saw the picture when his family went to Egypt. He wished he could do something like that, provide him with multiple opportunities, like he deserved.

Percy came out of the bathroom, coming over and cuddling into him. Oliver smiled, rubbing the tallers back. "Don't." Oliver looked at him confused. "Don't what love?" He sighed, and pulled his face back. "Don't make yourself feel bad. We can't even do anything with the bloody virus going around, and we've just started to move in. We'll do something fun the second we can afford it."

Oliver blushed, he hadn't meant to get caught up in those thoughts. He felt Percy smile, and he cuddled back in him. He shifted so that they were on their sides. They laid there for half an hour, before he realized Percy had fallen asleep. He laughed lightly, picking him up and bringing him to bed.

He took the empty dish from the room, putting it in the sick. He opted to wash it in the sink, instead of leaving Percy alone. He crawled into the bed, pulling the blankets over them. The red head pulled him closer, effectively trapping him under the covers, and on the bed.

Oliver laughed, and turned around to kiss him. He smiled, as even in his sleep Percy flushed slightly. He cuddled closer to him, the warmth, and his boyfriends breathing lulling him into sleep.

This is probably my favorite ship, lol. I know no one reads the stream or whatever, but I'm not getting kicked out. Also I'm gonna go through and delete some of my A/Ns.

(845 words)