Remus x Sirius x Lucius x Severus

Requested by LovleyOBSSESION Yeah, I'm sorry, I know you asked for bottom severus, but I dont see him doing whatever anyone says, no question. Also, I liked how this one turned our more than the original draft, of bottom severus listening to whatever his boyfreinds said, and im the total whore for fluffy shit, so... you got this trash. Beta read by the lovely and beautiful VixenLyn

(Snape pov)

 I was walking past the room of requirements to get to the dorms, after finishing the last class of the day, when I was pulled in all of a sudden. "What the fuck?!" I turned around ready to hex whoever had pulled me in but sigh in relief when it's just Lucius, Sirius and Remus. I smile.

"Hullo loves, I thought someone was trying to hurt me!" I smiled at them. "Don't you dare, pull that 'hello loves' bullshit on us!" Sirius growled, and took a step forward. "What in the hell are you talking about?" That seemed to make them madder. "WE KNOW YOU ARE CHEATING ON US WITH THE WEASEL!" Lucius shouted.

"So let me get this straight, you had suspicions that I was going out with Arthur, and instead of talking about it, YOU RESORT TO SCREAMING AT ME!" I backed the three of them in a corner. "Does that sound like good boy behavior?" I grabbed Luc's hand, and dragged him to me. "N-no, but if you were you wouldn't have told us!" He tried to tug his hand back. 

"WHY THE HELL WOULD I LIE TO YOU ALL?" Luc flinched. I sighed. "Honey I'm not mad at you. I'm upset and sad, why do you think I would do that, is it something I've done?" Lucs eyes widened, and he shook his head.

"No! We just t-thought you finally figured out you could do better, and we got u-upset…" Sirius mumbled. I groaned, I love my boyfriends, but they could be idiots. "Sirius, I love you three, I'm not gonna leave you, especially not for Arthur." 

I looked down at Luc. "Is that what it was, you were worried I was gonna leave you?" I put my hand on his cheek, and he nuzzled into it. "Mhm, sorry sev…" I rubbed my thumb on his cheek. "It's okay, but I wish you three would've talked to me…"

Remus looked away from me and I narrowed my eyes towards him. "Sev, are you gonna leave us?" Sirius was next to me, looking to be on the verge of tears. "No honey, I'm not, is there any way to help?"

Sirius looked at his hands and blushed. "C-can we please.. uhm…" He turned away, flustered. "Of course, Puppy. But do you want to be on the floor, or on the couch? We don't have a bed"

There was a creaking behind me, and then there was a large bed, one that could fit all of us comfortably. "Puppy, Luc, you two aren't in trouble, go to the bed and strip. You can't touch yourselves. Be good boys, and wait for Wolfie and me, okay?" 

The two nodded and walked over, they sat on the bed, leaving me with remus. I grabbed his hair, pulling him down to eye level "Was this your idea?" I hissed in his ear. He whined, and nodded. 

I dragged him to the bed. "Puppy, Luc, Wolfie needs to be punished tonight. Can you find some ropes for me, Puppy?" He nodded, and went to find some. "Sir, how are you gonna punish Wolfie?" Luc winced, remembering some of the rougher sessions we've had. I smiled at him.

"Nothing violent tonight Luc,." He cocked his head, confused. "We're gonna show Wolfie that if good boys ask for something, they'll get it. You and Puppy can fuck me as many times as you want, and Wolfie only gets to come when you two are done." I moved one of my hands from where they were holding Remus down, and kissed Luc.

Just then, Sirius came back with dark gray ropes. "Thank you, Puppy! Will you help me tie him up?" He nodded, smiling. We flipped Remus over on his stomach, trying the ropes around his arms and legs, bringing his ankles to his thighs, and finished the knots.