Ron x Draco

This is the first of a big cluster post I'm gonna be doing today, I couldn't remember who requested what because they're kinda scattered throughout the book.

Beta read by the lovely and beautiful VixenLyn go check them out and give them a follow.

(Draco pov)

I was in the bathroom before it had happened, I was crying so hard I could barely breathe, everything was going dark and blurry. 'It was finally happening, I'm going to cry myself to death.' What a way for the heir of the Malfoy family to go, in a dingy and dirty bathroom, in a remote part of the castle. Everything went dark after a few more minutes, so I'm assuming I passed out. I felt hands lifting me up, and I floated in and out of consciousness.

When I finally came through, I was in a soft bed, and heard someone doing something not too far away. I cracked my eyes open, just a bit, and saw the deep burgandy of the Gryffindor house under me. 

I heard the person approaching, and closed my eyes again. I felt someone dragging a washcloth over the back of my neck, and my back. The warm water felt so nice, chasing away the underlying chill in my bones.

"Hey Malfoy?" That voice shook me to my very core. Had a Weasley saved me? Why? Didn't they hate my family? "Malfoy, I know you're awake, so there's no point in faking being asleep." I opened my eyes to see Ronald, the Weasley who hates me the most.

I sat up, only for black spots to swirl in my vision, and my ribs to throb in protest. My throat was dry, and I could barely breathe. He held out a glass of water to me, which I gladly chugged down. He sat on the bed next to me, looking on with concern.

"Thank you. How did you find me, Weasley?" He looked a bit hurt, but I didn't care. He was only pitying me, then he was gonna go back to treating me badly. "I heard you crying in that bathroom, and as soon as I walked in you passed out.." He mumbled, hiding his face a bit.

He went to hug me, but I pushed him away. "What the fuck weasle?!" I moved away from him, even though he looked hurt by it. "I thought you wanted someone to comfort you!" He came closer again, but I backed away. "WELL I DON'T, GET AWAY FROM ME YOU PRICK!" 

I stood up to leave, but he sniffled. I turned around and saw him crying. I clicked my tongue, but sat back down. "Come here, you fucking child." Despite the insult, he crawled into my embrace, shaking. Before I could stop myself I pulled him into a kiss, and one turned to four, and four to a whole make-out session. 

I pulled away. "Tell me to stop.." I whispered, before he shook his head and pulled me back into near violent kisses. I tore his clothes off, taking a sick pleasure in watching the fabric tear. I pulled his trousers off, and watched as he panted in just his underwear.

He flipped us over, my clothes getting the same treatment, before he roughly flipped me over, and pulled my boxers off. I shook my head, and tried to get away, before he flipped us back, smiling. He murmured a lubrication spell, and I felt my arse being stretched by nothing at the same time. Before I could do anything, he thrusted roughly into me, giving me no time to get used to it, starting a brutal pace.

He thrusted hard and fast, stealing the breath from my lungs, and the thoughts from my head. He pulled my leg up, and the position got him hitting that one spot dead on. My moans turned to screams as I continuously saw stars, rushing closer and closer to falling off of the edge.

(Ron pov)

As I started thrusting faster Draco fell to pieces beneath me, screaming and half formed moans of my name. He looked quite pretty like that, hair stuck to his face, face twisted and contorted in pure bliss, eyes rolled back and mouth open, tongue lolling out slightly. He was flushed all the way down his chest. 

Speaking of his chest, his nipples were hard and sticking straight up. I grabbed one and began pinching one, while sucking the other into my mouth. I beg to twirl my tongue around the one in my mouth, while rubbing my thumb over the other. I lightly bit down, but it was apparently hard enough to draw blood.

When I pulled back I was shocked to see the left side of his chest painted in streaks of crimson. I redoubled my efforts, pulling his legs over my shoulders. He screamed all the louder, and I silently thanked all the deities that soundproofing charms were put on all singular dorms. 

I began to bite into his skin, leaving behind dark bruise colored marks. Some were beaded with blood, streaking down his chest, onto the bed sheets, painting them a much lighter color I vastly preferred. 

Somewhere in that time frame, tears had begun to leak down his face, and I almost stopped, had it not been for the screams and moans begging me to go faster, harder, deeper. 

I smiled and I pressed my hand to his stomach, pressing down hard, so that he had no choice but to feel my cock, both on the inside and outside. He whimpered, and started babbling about being close. Even though I was nowhere near coming, I started going harder, hammering in him at an ungodly speed. He screamed once again, before coming hard on his stomach, and my hand.

He went limp, expecting me to pull out. Instead I slowed my pace a bit, before picking right back up, thrusting faster than I had before. He screamed and thrashed in oversensitivity, but I simply held him closer, getting closer and closer to my peak. 

The coil in my stomach snapped, and I pulled Dray closer by his hips, coming hard inside of him. He screamed again, coming onto his stomach again before passing out. I continued to grind into him, before pulling out and watching my cum leaking out of his wrecked asshole.

I cast a cleaning spell over us, before pulling the blankets over us. We could talk more later, right now I wanted Draco to know he was loved.

~~two hours later~~

(Draco pov)

When I woke up, I was wrapped in strong arms, and was under a soft blanket. I cuddled closer, smiling. I winced when I remembered what we did earlier, and felt my arse throb. Ron woke up a moment later, and had the audacity to smile. 

"Hey darling, did you sleep well?" I nodded, embarrassed. I asked the question, as it was best to be blunt in situations like these. "I want to date you, not just be a fuck buddy." He nodded. Then he smiled again. "Whatever you want honey!"

 I smiled and sat up, looking for my shirt. I saw it on the ground, ripped up. "Hey Ron?" He smirked. "Yes?" I blushed, hiding back into my hands in embarrassment. "Do you think I could borrow a shirt, or some pants or something?" 

He grinned and got up before tossing me a plain black shirt. I put it on, but it was way too big, the left sleeve kept slipping off my shoulders, showing off the ugly bruises he left on my chest. It came to my mid thighs, even though we were almost the same height, me being a bit taller, I was much less muscular than him.

We walked out of the dorm, and an old hoodie of his zipped up over my shirt, and we found Harry and Blaise kissing. "Guess we don't need to worry about our relationship..." He whispered while blushing, and I laughed.

Well there it goes. If this matches one of yall, please tell me what you thought!

(1352 words)