Chapter 4: Omega Army

Fu Yuan shook his head, even though he had expected that He Lanfeng's identity would not be as simple as a defender of the city, he never thought that the other party would be directly the commander of the Saint Tyran Self-Defense Army.

Si Qiong on the side opened his mouth wide, "Fu Yuan, you guessed too accurate, right? This is directly the BOSS level!"

Fu Yuan smiled helplessly. He didn't expect it to be such a result, but just remembered it now. Such skill and courage are indeed enough to serve as the commander-in-chief.

Si Qiong murmured again, "It's just that this personality is really unbearable. This kind of person is a corps commander, and it won't be easy to think about the future."

Fu Yuan didn't comment, but he had the same premonition in his heart.

He Lanfeng took the lead in the door, and when Fu Yuan was about to follow, Yu Chun squeezed to the front, and then glared at him.

Si Qiong was angry, "If it wasn't for you and he couldn't even get in, I would be ashamed to move forward!"

Fu Yuan stopped him, "Forget it, he is the commander of the army. If you want to go ahead, please go ahead."

"General Fu Yuan." A low voice came from behind the two of them. It was the Zhong Qingning who was responsible for leading them in the morning.

Zhong Qingning waved at them secretly, and whispered, "Captain Fu, you handle our army captain really well, other brothers must also admire you!"

After he said he trot two steps to catch up Helan Feng.

Both Fu Yuan and Si Qiong are a little bit inexplicable, do you mean that you won the legion commander by defeating him? What do the other brothers mean? Isn't it the only people here?

But soon, they understood.

The outer wall of the Saint-Tyran military base is made of semi-transparent high-tech steel materials. The exterior looks like an indestructible steel plate, but it is a light gray transparent glass panel. His vision is also unobstructed.

The soldiers of the Saint-Tyran Military District had already stood around the edge of the spherical base, standing densely on the four floors, which meant that they had all seen the scene that just happened at the door.

Yu Chun couldn't control the humiliation on his face suddenly, and the Omega, who was bound to lose, became the commander of the army. The scene of losing to an Omega was still being watched by so many people, and it was just slapping him in the face.

Fu Yuan also frowned. He didn't care about Yu Chun's face, but He Lanfeng deliberately arranged so many people to line up in advance, and then went out to make things difficult for him. The methods were really not upright.

Si Qiong also whispered, "He Lanfeng's mind is really poisonous, so many people are arranged to watch it without letting us know. Fortunately, you just won, otherwise you won't even be able to lift your head even after entering the base."

Fu Yuan But when he heard the words "Helan Feng" again, his thinking diverged, "I remember the second son of Commander Helan of the First Military Region is Omega?"

"You mean..." Si Qiong's eyes widened, but soon he passed away. He shook his head, "Impossible. The names of the children of the Helan family have always been four characters, in order to show their dignity. The second son of the Helan family is the only Omega in this generation. It is said to be a plain-looking female Omega, which seems to be called Helan Lan."

"..."

This name sounds very favored.

The two closed their mouths quickly because of the serious atmosphere around them.