Chapter 18: School War

After a while, He Lanfeng didn't give Fu Yuan a good face. When they met each other, it was as if they hadn't seen him. He didn't even have a trace of extra eyes, and he was not allowed to follow him. Even if he was dissatisfied with the training arrangement, he would sneer. A few sentences.

All Saint Tiran's soldiers knew that their army commander and Fu Yuan were in a stalemate, and they felt sorry for Fu Yuan at the same time.

They can all feel that Fu Yuan is a polite and polite Alpha. He treats them with respect and no arrogance, and keeps a safe distance from them when getting along well. It is really rare to let people relax their vigilance Alpha.

It's a pity that the commander of their army still doesn't seem to be satisfied.

So everyone didn't dare to get too close to Fu Yuan on the face, for fear of making their army commander unhappy.

Seeing Fu Yuan's idle appearance, Yu Chun finally got a nasty sigh, and deliberately came to him and mocked, "Hey, some people are really hot-faced and cold-ass, and they are too dirty. But don't take it to your heart, He Lanfeng is. That kind of unfamiliar white-eyed wolf, it's useless if you fawn on him more."

Before Fu Yuan could speak, Si Qiong smiled, "Hey, it's just that our army commander is too strong. Fighting on the ground, that's why people are unhappy. If you can be as enlightened as Commander Yu, you can just lie flat and let people fight, it won't be like that. Oh! I forgot, Commander Yu I've been beaten twice. He Jun, commander of others, hasn't even opened his eyes to see you? Maybe you don't even know what your name is."

Yu Chun stared at him with anger, but Siqiong was the second son of the commander of the Third Military Region. He didn't compare with Fu Yuan, the adopted son of the Fu family. He didn't dare to get froze with the other party. After all he endured his breath, he secretly thought that when he got the military power of Saint Tiran, he wouldn't let these people go. In the eyes.

When Yu Chun left, Si Qiong patted Fu Yuan, "What's the matter with you and He Lanfeng? I wanted to ask a long time ago, although he didn't treat you much before, but he could not at least say a few words. Huh? Why do I look like I want to kill you now?"

Fu Yuan helplessly, "You can see it too?"

"I can see it too? What's the matter!"

" What's the matter with me? know? "Fu Yuan Tanshou," probably because I really won him, he was not happy chant. "

granisetron see him a not very concerned about the appearance, curiously asked," do not you worry you? " "

I have What anxious? I said I just admire him. I'm a very principled person, okay? Do you think everyone is the same as you, do you want to tease you when you see Omega?"

"It's not for you and him We can make good relationships with you! Do you know how frightened He Lanfeng sees you when you are not pleasing to your eyes? For fear that someday he will fight with you and we will suffer. How about working harder? You are ten A hundred million Omega's dream lover!"

"Let's forget it, I don't want to stick to others' cold ass anymore."

Fu Yuan went straight away. He didn't like He Lanfeng, so there was really no need to chase them like this.

People hate him, so he hides a little bit!

Originally, the purpose of going around Helanfeng was to go out of the city to find the Omega that was marked by him. Since the other party's pheromone has already appeared in the base, then there is no need to pester Helanfeng anymore.