Chapter 11: Omega can be stronger than Alpha

After the battle with the Meli Army ended, Saint Tyran also entered a short period of peace, and the soldiers of the Hoshino Army gradually adapted to life in St. Tyran.

It's nothing more than training harder, the nutrient solution is more difficult to drink, and the eyes of Omega are more frequent every day. What a big deal! Compared with the annoyed Captain He, it has become a kind of happiness to be able to live this way.

These days, everyone has also found out a lot about the temper of the Commander He Jun.

For example, Chief He Jun gets up very angry, and his early energy is amazing. You must not provoke him at this time. It is best not to appear in his field of vision, otherwise he will become the opponent's morning exercise object.

For another example, even though Captain He Jun hates Alpha, he has a very kind attitude towards Omega, so if you have something to discuss with the other party, you can try to get the Omega next to him to relay it, and the probability of being accepted can often double!

And the only thing that can make them feel comfortable is that He Lanfeng hates the Alpha group is indistinguishable. You see, even the one-billion Omega dream leader Fu Jun will be given a pheromone bomb from time to time?

However, the tenaciousness of Chief Fu Jun was far beyond their imagination.

LDo you want to visit the city today? I think the sunshine on West Street is good, and I can also have afternoon tea by the way." Fu Yuanchai said behind He Lanfeng.

    Now he has mastered the three-meter restricted area proficiently, even when chatting unconsciously, he will not cross the boundary.

    Isn't it three meters? It is very simple. He found that although He Lanfeng's temper was a little bit angry, there must be a legitimate reason to get angry. As long as he doesn't touch the minefield, the other party can only stare at him, but if He Lanfeng is always in this state, the other party I will also find an opportunity to "discuss" with him.

    He Lanfeng speeded up the pace unconsciously, "Are you not busy with your own business? Why do you always follow me?"

    "I think your character is not so difficult to get along with, maybe we can become friends who can talk."

    "I." I won't be friends with an Alpha."

    "I think so," Fu Yuan said indifferently. "However, as I said before, if you refuse to accept the gift of my apology, I will report every day until you accept it.     Let's

    go down." "Oh, then you just follow until you die!"

Fu Yuan didn't care about He Lanfeng's attitude. To be honest, it's not his goal to have a good relationship with He Lanfeng, but a better relationship is better than a stiff relationship. . The reason why he follows He Lanfeng like this every day is entirely to get around outside.

    They are reinforcements, of course, there is no need to patrol the city, and the initiative request seems too deliberate, plus he is Alpha, every day just thinking about leaving the base to stroll around the city is inevitably doubtful.

    However, he finally came to Saint-Tiran, knowing that his Omega is very likely to be here, how could he just stay in the base every day?

    At this time, following He Lanfeng's patrol is the best opportunity. Omega will not be overly nervous in front of He Lanfeng, and occasionally will unconsciously emit a trace of pheromone, and only this is needed to make him determine if the other party is not. I marked the Omega myself.