Chapter 22: Inducers

The two went downstairs, and in the elevator, Zhong Qingyan could feel that Zhong Qingyan was very anxious. He couldn't stop looking at the floor display, and his clenched fingers turned white.

    Chong Qingyan's parents passed away very early, and the only relative is the younger brother he brought up with his own hands. Although he is very strict with Chong Qingning on weekdays, it can be seen from Chong Qingning's innocent and lively character that he was also a victim of childhood. Love surrounds the grown up.

    He Lanfeng understood his mood very well, raised his hand and patted his shoulder.

    Chong Qingyan was startled, and turned her head to meet He Lanfeng's clear eyes.

    "You are all my family. No matter what happens, I will uphold justice for you."

    He Lanfeng in front of him gradually overlapped with the figure who stretched out his hand to him in the rubble. He calmed down and said, "Thank you." After

    stepping out of the elevator, I saw some people around the entrance of the laboratory. Most of the soldiers in white uniforms were squatting on the ground, but Yu Chun and his lieutenants stood arrogantly.

    He Lanfeng strode over, the crowd dispersed automatically, Yu Chun also took two steps back, and glanced at He Lanfeng with a bit of pride.

    Chong Qingning was sitting against the wall, and the two soldiers in the same team hugged him tightly. His face was flushed, and his collar was opened several times. Chong Qingyan only glanced at it, then took two steps back and clenched her fists fiercely.

    He Lanfeng squatted down and asked, "He Lanfeng, are you okay?"

    Chong Qingning didn't speak, or he had completely lost consciousness. His eyes were blurred and his eyes were out of focus. Hot.

    He Lanfeng frowned, "Have you given him an inhibitor?"

    "I've already had two, but, but it didn't work at all."

    Helanfeng's brows tightened even more, re-Qing Ning's first estrus period. It has long since passed, because he has never been marked, and he has always received pheromone resistance training. The symptoms of estrus in these years are not obvious, and it is impossible that the two inhibitors cannot control his condition.

    There was only one reason left. He stood up and said coldly, "Search yourself."

    The soldier beside him was obviously suspicious, and he immediately understood with the short words. He was about to put Yu Chun and the lieutenant in place.

    Yu Chun said sternly, "He Lanfeng, what do you want to do? I'm the commander of the army, and I'm on the same level as you. What qualifications do you have to search me? If you don't discipline your subordinates yourself, do you want to blame me?"

    Chong Qing Yan roared, "His current situation is clearly the result of malicious use of elicitors! Are you still arguing this with a professional like me?"

    Yu Chun glanced at him contemptuously, "Oh, why are elicitors used? Did you see us using it on him, or did you detect it from his body? Who knows if he was in heat after being marked by Alpha for too long without being soothed? I was just talking to him, who Knowing that he suddenly rushed over, I thought it was your soldiers in Saint-Tiran who were so enthusiastic!"

    The eyes of the other soldiers suddenly filled with anger, He Lanfeng asked, "Have you checked the surveillance?

    " It is true that the commander of the army Yu and Yu has never touched the commander of the heavy regiment, and has not seen anything useful..."