Chapter 8: Angle

Si Qiong walked towards the warehouse with his head down, and the words Fu Yuan had just told him, "People have to bow their heads under the eaves," echoed in his head. He was really aggrieved!

Their Hoshino Joint Army is the first support force of the Huahe Empire, and wherever they go, they would be greeted by people politely. I thought that Saint Tyran, which is all Omega, would be a paradise on earth, but I did not expect it to be 18 hells!

Look at the dejected soldiers under their hands. When they heard that they were coming to Saint Tyran to support, they were so excited that they vowed to find a daughter-in-law to go back! Now all of them are so disgusted with them. Just saying that when he came here, the soldiers of Saint Tyran hide from him like a plague.

The second young master of the commander of the Second Military Region also has his dignity, he wants to look good, he have a good family background, and he has to taken responsibility of the first army. He has been mixed up in the imperial capital, but he was never treated like a virus!

He went to the door of the warehouse without any energy, and showed his badge, "I'm Si Qiong, head of the Hoshino Air Force, here to hand over the supplies."

Before the soldier guarding the door could speak, a cold voice came from the warehouse inside.

"The head of the division is really leisurely. It's been a day since you entered the base. Even if you don't know how to organize the materials, at least you should hand in the list of materials. You don't seems to care about the pile of things in the warehouse. Who is responsible for the quantity? Shall we say that the commander of our army detained it?"

Si Qiong was given a cannonball before he could react, and the person who taught him had a smile and a gentle face, if it weren't for the fact that there was no one in the warehouse except him. Two people, he even wondered if the harsh voice came from the same person.

This person he had seen him this morning, the man who followed He Lanfeng in the cafeteria, and the last light words made Yu Chun's soldiers panic.

"Who are you?" Si Qiong asked subconsciously.

The man chuckled softly, even the ridiculous laughter did not distort his appearance at all, and even made people wonder if he had misunderstood the other party's intentions.

The soldier at the door said, "This is our deputy commander of Saint Tyran."

The deputy commander was logically equal to Fu Yuan, one level higher than him, and Si Qiong gave a military salute first, "Because we don't have someone to hand over, we temporarily put things in the warehouse. The list is already listed. When it comes out, put it on the box of each material."

"Oh, isn't it? Put it on the box and make a list? Then if the legion commander asks you to report the details of the material, do you have to take him to the warehouse? Let him see for himself?"

Si Qiong said unconvincedly, "Of course I have electronic archives! But when handing over, it is definitely more convenient to paste in kind, and I know the materials here, I know whichever you ask!"

Zhongqingyan knocked on the backside smoothly "Have you opened this box?"

Si Qiong was surprised, "How can military supplies be opened casually?"

"How can you know how much stuff is inside if you don't open it ?"

"Isn't there a sticker on the box!"

"Oh, What if it doesn't match?"

Si Qiong didn't seem to have thought about this issue, and he paused for two seconds before saying, "The materials inside were all counted by my soldiers, how could it not be right?"