Chapter 9: War

Let alone Fu Yuan, even Yu Chun was shocked.

The pheromone here is so strong that even he an Alpha, who has SSS-level mental power, trembles under his feet. He Lanfeng, an Omega, dares to escape the protection of the mecha, standing majestically in the smoke-shrouded Alpha pheromone?

Fu Yuan was also nervous, such a strong pheromone could not be dealt with by an Omega at all. Just when he was about to step forward to help, a black shadow flew over his head, a mecha of Zhong Qingning.

The other party's voice came from the communicator at the same time, "Captain Fu Yuan, you can retreat first! My mecha has super-protective alloy and spare oxygen, which can block the entry of pheromone. Leave it to us here!"

"You can stop the Pheromone, but you can't protect the commander!"

There was a pause, "Our commander, you don't need to worry about it anymore."

When the voice fell, he saw Qingning's mecha hanging above Helan Feng to open the layer. With a layer of protection, two hooked tow ropes came out from the bottom. He Lanfeng pulled the tow rope to buckle behind him without squinting. With his actions, the enemy Meil Army's mechas actually retreated. Half a step.

This is really a miracle. There are dozens of mechas in front of He Lanfeng, but they retreat neatly in front of He Lanfeng, who is out of protection and without any weapons. The tense atmosphere can even be felt by Fu Yuan.

In the next second, He Lanfeng took out a sword hilt from his waist, and then a huge light blade extended from the hilt, encircling him in a crescent shape.

The soldiers of the Starfield Army were stunned.

There are two factors that affect the combat capability of soldiers, one is the strength of pheromone, and the other is mental power.

Strong pheromone is a weapon for close combat. The stronger a person's pheromone, the stronger the suppression power against the enemy, and the easier it is to win the duel.

Mental power affects technological warfare. Strong mental power can control mechas for a long time and complete difficult movements that people with weak mental powers cannot complete. At the same time, the higher the mental power input to mechas, the more energy the mechas will have. Great, especially in the acceleration of mecha and laser attack.

The light blade in He Lanfeng's hand is also made of lasers, and the transformation of lasers is achieved by inputting mental power, but it is not easy to realize the transformation of mental power through the small hilt.

This light blade is about 3 meters long and two palms wide. He Lanfeng holds the knife in his right hand, and the tip of the knife has already extended to his left arm. This kind of mental power has long surpassed most of the SSS-class fighters of the Huahe Empire, and it is far superior than Yu Chunzhi.

However, Zhong Qingning was horrified to see it. He knew that He Lanfeng was injured in the previous battle. Such a high-intensity mental output was very dangerous, and he didn't even know when he would run out of physical energy.

"Legion commander, don't force yourself too much."

"It's okay ." He Lanfeng's voice was calm and faint, and then he was seen rushing towards the enemy mecha, leaping up under the effect of the pulling rope, pure white combat uniform. There was a cold light in this biting snow, like a sharp and powerful ice thorn flying down.

Obviously it is a mecha much larger than human beings. When He saw He Lanfeng rush down, he turned and escaped subconsciously. It was just that the mecha was slow and slow on land, and he couldn't escape He Lanfeng's scimitar at all!