Chapter 15: Mecha Friendship

Mecha Friendship?" Zhongqingyan chuckled, "What is this Yu Chun doing? It's not like a suggestion he would make."

"I don't know," He Lanfeng said coldly, "He said he wanted to follow I shake hands, hold a contest to promote military exchanges armor. Although I do not believe he's a pack of lies, but the proposal is still good. "

" Do you agree? "

" Yes. mech game let everyone know each other's strengths and Combat habit helps to cooperate on the battlefield in the future, and more importantly, I can also take the opportunity to find out the strength of the Hoshino army."

Zhong Qing Yan understood his meaning after a little pondering, "You mean Fu Yuan?"

"That's right."

He Lanfeng's eyes narrowed, "I didn't look at the other people, but Fu Yuan seems to have something."

Although he didn't know why the other party wanted to hide his strength, it was a hidden danger in the end. What if he has something to do with Saint Tyran and his strength is above him?

"Actually, I don't think Fu Yuan has any reason to oppose us," Zhong Qingyan analyzed rationally. "I understand that he is the adopted son of Commander Fu of the Second Military Region. He was an abandoned baby when he was picked up by Commander Fu from the orphanage. At that time, the Fu Siling family had nothing to do, and they treated him like a parent-child. Only two years after he entered the house, Fu Siling had a son. So although Fu Yuan is the eldest son, without the help of family power, it is very risky for us to take action. ."

"It is precisely because he can't get anything from his family that it is possible to get the idea of ​​Saint Tyran. It is always a good thing to be prepared." He Lanfeng lowered his eyes and said in a deep voice, "I don't want to see any Omega of Saint Tyran bullied by Alpha."

Zhong Qing Yan didn't say anything. Perhaps He Lanfeng's thoughts were always a bit extreme, but because of this, the residents of Saint-Tyran and their border guards were able to spend the past ten years steadily. The qualities that a commander should have.

"So, you can let Zhong Qingning prepare for it. Fu Yuan's pheromone will be tested on the day of the Mecha Contest. I want to see how strong his pheromone is."

"Mecha Contest? The use of pheromones is also allowed?"

Fu Yuan felt incredible when he heard the news, "Are you sure that He Lanfeng proposed this?"

"Yes," Si Qiong said silently , "Little Angel Ning Ning personally told me that there is still something Fake? It seems that Yu Chun proposed to He Lanfeng to have a friendship between the two armed forces to deepen the relationship, and then He Lanfeng agreed."

Fu Yuan felt like a dream, let alone He Lanfeng agreeing to Yu Chun's proposal, which was originally very strange. Just say that when they entered the base, He Lanfeng had three chapters with them. One of them was that pheromones were not allowed to be used against Saint Tyran's soldiers. Now they actually proposed to use pheromones. No matter how they think about it,it feel very problematic.

"Although I think it's incredible, but think about it, after all, we are partners who have been on the battlefield together. There is no harm in this kind of social game, and it is OK to agree?"
"I hope so." Although Fu Yuan is not convinced , But I also feel that He Lanfeng will not do anything too out of the ordinary. It is quite fresh to think about holding a mecha contest with Omega.
In this way, because of this special mecha contest, the soldiers of the two armies seem to be more excited than usual. There are not a few who secretly practice mecha in order to perform well in front of the soldiers of the opposing army.
Just a few days later, the Mecha Friendship Contest officially began.
He Lanfeng arrived in the first mech training room early, and Zhong Qingning was giving the soldiers a lesson, and Zhong Qingyan was distributing inhibitors to everyone.
Pheromone is allowed to be used in today's mecha game. It is very likely that some Omegas cannot resist Alpha pheromone. So just in case, He Lanfeng still asked everyone to make some preparations.