Chapter 20: Be Yourself

"Ah—"

"Ah—hmm, the taste is really good, and the life of being able to eat food is so blissful!"

Si Qiong had a plaster around her neck, and she didn't forget to wink at Chong Qing Ning, "Especially And the little angel Ningning, I really want to live in Saint-Tirain for the rest of my life."

"Hey," Chong Qingning blushed, "If the head of the division wants to, you can stay! I can ask My brother applied to let you join the Saint-Tiran Border Guard."

Si Qiong was choked for a moment, and quickly said, "Hahaha, that would be too much breaking the rules of your team, let's forget it!"

He didn't want to stay in Saint-Tiran Lan is a ghost place, the weather is freezing cold, there is no vegetables and no meat, and every day I can only drink nutrients and supplements that are terrible to drink. Most importantly, I have to face a group of Omegas that are even more terrifying than Alpha every day. Survive in the cracks!

What do you think, he is still happier when he is in the imperial capital?

However, if he really left Chong Qing Ning, he would be very reluctant. After all, this was the only Omega who gave him warmth in Saint-Tiran.

"It doesn't matter, if the head of the division tries to join us in Saint-Tiran, the head of the army and I are not so ignorant. After all, although the head of the division is not very smart, he still has some strength, and he is an Alpha, so we can usually take it. Come to train soldiers, or help everyone do pheromone resistance training, it will always come in handy." The

sarcastic voice made the hairs on Si Qiong's back stand up. Very cold and beautiful appearance, but because of those too mean eyes, people don't like it.

"Brother?" Chong Qingning hurriedly stood up and asked cautiously, "Why are you here?"

Chong Qingyan showed a bright smile, "I heard that you stayed in the infirmary after training recently, so I came here to check it out. I remember that the head of the division was not able to drive mechas to the National University for support? Why can't I even eat my own meals when I get back to the base? Actually, I'm also very interested in medicine, especially human anatomy, otherwise, let me check it out for the head of the division?"

Si Qiong smiled dryly. "I don't think it's necessary anymore."

"I think it's necessary, otherwise the head of the division has been relying on this, and outsiders still think that my brother is too heavy, and as the deputy head of Saint Thilan, I I also hope that the reinforcements will at least be cannon fodder who can fight in battle, rather than a rice bug huddled in the base to eat free food." The

voice fell, Chong Qingyan strode to the bed, and regardless of Si Qiong's resistance, he immediately pressed him on the bed and moved quickly. He removed his plaster, the bandage wrapped around his neck and pulled back hard.

"Ah!!!" A

miserable scream echoed throughout the corridor, Si Qiong was lying on the bed as soft as a dehydrated fish, and she was anxious for a while, "Brother, brother, it's alright, The head of the division really hasn't recovered from his injury!"

"Really?" Chong Qingyan asked with a smile.

Si Qiong raised his arms with difficulty, and said in a hoarse voice, "I'm fine."

"Is it really good? Actually, I can give the head of the division another treatment."

Si Qiong said weakly, "Really..." "That's good," Chong