Chapter 19: Thank You

Fu Yuan couldn't tell what his mood was. When he saw He Lanfeng blocking the bomber's muzzle with the body of the mecha from a distance, his heart seemed to stop beating.

It seems natural for soldiers to sacrifice their lives for the safety of citizens, but how many people can really make such a choice when they are alive or dead? What's more, He Lanfeng has calculated carefully. He turned off all attack functions and used the last energy to protect the land behind him, these hopes for Saint Tiran's future.

At that moment, he couldn't take care of the others at all, inputting his mental power to the maximum, there was only one thought in his heart, He Lanfeng couldn't die, he shouldn't die.

Two bombers were destroyed under his fierce offensive. The unmanned bomber itself was something with strong concealment but poor defensiveness. It was just that the constant explosions still affected some nearby buildings. Rebuilding is inevitable, but at least There will be no casualties.

He held He Lanfeng's mecha slowly and fell, the mecha in his arms was motionless, as if scared stupidly, even though he knew that such emotions could not appear on He Lanfeng, he would always be so calm and wise, more likely to be This mech can no longer complete any instructions.

But such a motionless He Lanfeng made him feel distressed inexplicably.

Obviously he is an Omega. If he lives in the imperial capital, his appearance must have been like the stars holding the moon from childhood to most, and he is the target of Alpha chasing. But he chose this road that would die at any time, and put all the burdens that he shouldn't have to bear on his shoulders.

Fu Yuan had mixed feelings in his heart, respected He Lanfeng, and distressed, but in the end he just asked cautiously.

"Are you okay?"

Because he knew that the other party didn't need extra pity.

He Lanfeng didn't answer. He was trying to calm his beating heart. When he just blocked the bomber's muzzle with his body, he was extremely calm, but when he saw the enemy's second bomber, he fell into an unprecedented panic. .

It was more painful than seeing his soldiers falling under enemy guns on the battlefield, because behind him were ordinary people who died because of him.

A huge fear swept him, so much so that now watching two bombers crash one after another, he seemed to be still immersed in the nightmare, simulating the terrifying consequences of not being able to defend all of this over and over again.

Because of his negligence in the last battle, he asked innocent children to pay for him.

The teachers and students in the teaching building were so excited that they not only saved their lives for the rest of their lives, but also saved He Lanfeng's life.

But such joyful emotions could not be conveyed to He Lanfeng. He slowly walked out of the mecha and walked towards the forest without a word.

Fu Yuan immediately noticed something was wrong. How could He Lanfeng, who was always so proud, didn't even dare to look at him and left his head down?

But the soldiers he had brought had arrived. Fu Yuan first ordered the soldiers to check the condition of the students, send off the inhibitors, and then immediately turned around to catch up with He Lanfeng.

That back figure was still very arrogant, but it was a bit lonely more than usual.

He saw He Lanfeng slam the tree trunk, and the bare branches creaked.

"This is not your problem," Fu Yuan walked over. "People will make mistakes and make mistakes, but you made up for the mistakes in time and you protected everyone."