Chapter 5: Mecha Combat

"This is the office building in Saint-Tyran. There is another dormitory building for soldiers to rest. This floor is mainly composed of some medical rooms, isolation rooms, and psychological decompression rooms, all of which can be used without approval. The second floor is a laboratory. It's my brother's site. He hates other people using his equipment, so everyone won't be close to it. It's better not to go there, Chief Fu yuan."

"Your brother is?"

"Ah, it's the deputy commander here, you will see him soon."

Fu Yuan looked at the base map on the wall, but he was a little distracted.

He has an excellent memory since he was a child, and the content on the map has already been remembered, and he couldn't help but think of He Lanfeng, how he would get along later, and what would happen to the morning training tomorrow morning.

When Zhong Qingning saw him wandering, he covered his mouth and smiled, "Chief Fu Yuan is still thinking about our army commander, right?"

His voice was cheerful, and the teasing meant Fu Yuan was a little embarrassed, "Sorry, I was thinking. The matter of morning training tomorrow."

Zhong Qingning seemed to see through his heart, "Actually, you don't have to worry about it, our army commander is already very kind to you."

"He is polite to me?"

Fu Yuan disagrees. In his opinion, and there is no doubt that if Yu Chun causes trouble again, He Lanfeng will kick him out of Saint Tyran's gate without hesitation.

"Yes, our army commander really hates Alpha. It's a miracle to be able to talk to you calmly!"

Fu Yuan laughed dryly. He didn't expect that He Lanfeng's attitude towards him was already considered "peaceful".

"Actually, I hope you can be more patient with the legion commander. You know what happened in the city of Saint Tyran. It is excusable for everyone to hate Alpha."

Fu Yuan groaned in his heart and blurted out "Is Captain He also a victim?"

"Ah, no, no," Zhong Qingning waved her hand quickly, "Don't get me wrong, Commander He helped us in that battle. He formed an army to help us chase the enemy. If it weren't for him, the frontier defense army would have disintegrated long ago. So everyone respects him. I mean, the commander of the corps witnessed the disaster with his own eyes, and his attitude towards Alpha will naturally be different."

"You will also notice when you walk in the army those who have experienced that disaster and People who have never experienced ,they are totally different."

Fu Yuan returned to the dormitory in silence, Si Qiong was making the bed, "Hey, they don't have enough dormitories, we can only have one room for two, we will just share."

The centralized warehouse has been squeezed with 24 people, so sharing with other person isn't a big deal.

Si Qiong laughed, "So, how are you conversation with He Lanfeng? Stop fighting, right?"

Fu Yuan helplessly," Even if he wants to fight, I won't fight back to him."

Seeing his melancholy appearance, Si Qiong made a smirk in his eyes, tap on his shoulder, "Then you found your little Omega in the base. Is it?"

Fu Yuan glanced at him, Si Qiong said quickly, "Don't worry, there are only two of us here."

" is it so easy to come across?" Fu Yuan pulled out his suitcase and sorted out, "Besides, I'm not sure if he is here or not. After all, it has been ten years. Maybe He left Saint-Tyran a long time ago, or maybe even if I found him, he will have a shadow of the incident!"