Chapter 2: America and Aspen

Maxon drops me off at my room. Once I'm inside, I do my happy dance. My maids, Mary, Anne, and Lucy, notice an join in. "How was your walk?" Lucy asks in her timid voice. "Wonderful!" I say as I flop onto my bed. "Officer Leger wanted us to hand you this note" Mary says and hands me a small piece of paper. I open up the slip of paper : ᗰEET ᗪOᗯᑎ ᕼᗩᒪᒪ. Tᑌᖇᑎ ᒪEᖴT. ᖇOTᗩTE ᑌᖇᑎ 360 ᗪEGᖇEEᔕ. 7:32ᑭᗰ. " Thank you." I say. I dismiss them, and head over to the piano I have in my room. I play a beautiful piece called " Daisies in the Glade" ( thanks to hallie_lou_books for the name of the song ) Daisies in the Glade is the first piece I learned. I put the rose from Maxon in a vase, to keep it well....alive. Ad for the memories. Before I know it, the time is 7:30 and Aspen is very precise about the timing. I head down the hall, turn left, and find a urn just as Aspen said. I look around before turning it. I'm only supposed to have a love life with Maxon(rules of the selection) so Aspen and I have to meet in secret. The wall behind the urn opens up to reveal a pure dark hallway. As I walk through the wall closes up concealing the secret hallway. I walk with my hand to the wall. I reach a small room with a damp light. I see a picnic blanket with some food and Aspen, lighting a few candles. When Aspen learns I was there he stands up. "Hey America." Aspen said. " Oh Aspen! You didn't have to do this!" I exclaim. He rushes over and puts a hand around my shoulder " Oh but I did America," Aspen argued. He leads me over to the picnic blanket and puts out the food. " The first course is a peanut butter sandwitch, but wait there is the main course of turkey. And for dessert we have cheesecake!" Aspen says in an announcer voice. I laugh. "I know it's not much but it's all I could get in the kitchens." "It's perfect Aspen! " He hands me a rose. Then we eat in scilence.

Hey guys! I know I'm not going to get so much reads but I would like I guys to tell me your ideas. Hope you like this so far!! -the writer

#teammaxon