Chapter 8: Celeste and America

Celeste POV
"Prepare a bath." I command, taking off all my jewelry.
"Yes Miss." I walk in and my bath is already filled with lavender petals. I soak myself into the hot water. I let out a sigh.
"Maids?" They all come rushing in.
"Yes?"
"Maxon is coming over, I need this place spotless."
"We will clean up." They say, and scurry off. (Her clothes are shown in the picture).
"Yes thankyou." I hear, and the door closes.
"Who was that?" I ask.
"It was one of the other maids. She wanted me to give you this." She answers. In her hand is a small piece of paper labeled Celeste. I take the paper and open it up.
Dear Celeste,
Hello, Celeste, my dear. I will come over and check on you at around 6:30. See you then my dear.
Love,
Maxon.
I take the slip of paper and walk across the room to a tiny box I have. I fold up the paper and put it in my box. I check my clock. 6:00.
"Make-up check." I say and one of my maids rushes over powdering my face with blahs and all that stuff. (sorry I'm not the type of girl that's good with make-up) 6:15.
"Room check." I say as my maids run over to the wall and stand straight. The lights in my room are dim, and there are candles set up around my room.
"Good." 6:25.
"Clear out." I say and they run into their Maids Room. 6:30. I hear a knock on the door. I straighten my skirt and open door.
"Hello my darling." he says in a voice that makes me weak in the knees.
"Hello Prince Maxon." I say and curtsy.
"May I come in?"
"Sure." I remember to limp walking over to my bed. I sit down and Maxon is at the foot of my bed.
"Are you feeling alright?" He asks.
"I feel better now that your here." I say. Maxon grins.
"Do I-" he says when I knock interrupts him. A head sticks into the room. I could spot that girl anywhere. America.
"Can we leave?" She asks.
"Hello, America." I say gritting my teeth.
"Celeste. Maxon, can we go?"
"Where are you going?" I ask.
"We are-" He starts.
"Having a little picnic." She finishes.
"Well, you know, I'm here all alone for the rest of tonight and I'm not doing anything......" I say.
Maxon hesitates.
"Would you like to go with us?" He asks. I smile, and America frowns.
"Of course!" I exclaim, "I mean, if it's okay with you, America?" I say with an evil grin.
"Sure," She says through gritted teeth, "the more the merrier."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thx for commenting guys! Hope you like the story! The next chappie will be up sometime! Ciao!