Chapter 4: Marlee and America

Marlee's Pov
I walk into the Women's Room. Not daring to look behind in case America is there. I sit down next to Kriss and start eating. I think I'm eating pretty fast because Kriss notices. " Are you ok?" Kriss asks," your eating pretty fast and you look mad." Just then America storms into the room and sits down next to Elise. "Nothing." I say and stab my fork into a sausage. " Everything is perfect" Kriss looks puzzled for a minute and goes back to her eggs. Carter is.......is........well wonderful. We made a vow not to tell anyone about our 'relationship'. We meet each other every night now. Prince Maxon walks into the women's room. We all great him. I look over at America and see that she pulls her hair behind her ear, and in a swift movement tugs at her ear. Maxon does the same back. Oh No! If America tells Maxon about Carter and I, we are in grave danger. America was opening the doors to the Women's Room, and I excuse myself from the table. Once I reach the doors, I run up to America and grab her arm. "You can't tell Maxon! Please! If you were ever my friend you would save me from this." I plead and look into her eyes," Please." I rush up into my room and muffle my cries into my blanket.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you like this chapter! Please leave me ideas!! -the writer