Chapter 7: Celeste and Maxon

"Um, Lady Celeste? It....it's.....time to get up...." Ella timidly says. Ugh.
"No, no,no,no." I groan.
" All the ladies are or have been in the ladies room....."Ella reports,"You should get up Miss." I drag myself out of bed. " Do my hair." I snap. My three maids Ella, Lily, and Jocelyn, sit me down in a chair, an start doing my hair.
"OW! Not to hard!" I shout and I hit Lily with a stick. It leaves a red mark. They finally fix my hair. My hair is left down and their is a small rose in it. Now I change into a red dress that reaches right below my knees. I make them clean up my room while I head to the Women's room. When I open the doors, I sit down and start eating. While eating I see America heading out to the garden. With Maxon. I sneak up behind them, grabbing some water on the way.
"Is your finger better?" Maxon asks.
"Maxon, I'm fine!" America replies.
"Come with me I want to show you something." He pulls America by the arm, and I see my chance. I tip-toe behind them and fall to the ground. "Oh!! My Ankle!!" I say, clutching my ankle. Maxon let's go of America's hand and runs up to me. "Are you alright, my darling?" Maxon asks, kneeling down beside me. " I think I'm fine but....cpuld you walk me over to the nurses?" I ask, batting my eyelashes. " Of course!" He exclaims putting my arm over his shoulder. I limp for effect. "Could you check up on me later?" I ask as he drops me off at the nurses. "I had plans with America this evening....." he hesitates," Sure, only for a little bit though." Score!!
"Ok Maxon. I'll try to hold on." I say as he leaves. I know. That sounds needy. A nurse comes over with a pack of ice. I stand up. "I'm fine, I'm fine." I say. She looks confused. " If Maxon comes over, tell him I was sent to my room. Don't tell him anything, you don't know what I'm capable of." I threaten. I really don't have anything I'm capable of...but it's for effect. She scrambles to the other side of the room and I walk out.
~~~~~~~~~~
That was a long chapter!! Hope you like it though.-the writer