Chapter 10: Dont know what to name this chapter

America's POV

I land on the ground, hard, knocking the wind out of me. I gasp for air, and look around for Maxon or Celeste, but it's foggy, and I seem all alone. My back is in stabbing pains, and I can't move.
I see two figures, both men, in the fog heading towards me.
"Maxon!" I shriek.
"I found her!" One yells and runs towards me. The other one follows.
"You need to come with us." The second one says, grabbing my hand. I pull it back.
"No, I don't." I snap.
"We are here to save you."
"Save me from what? You?"
"Save you from the Selection." He says.
"What?"
"America!" I hear Maxon's voice coming closer.
"Come with us." He extends his hand.
"America!" I hear. I grab his hand. My back aching from the pain. I limp/run while they bring me through the trees, and the fog. We end up in a cave. One candle is lit, and I can't see the faces of the other people. They are running around grabbing bags and food.
"Here." A girl says, shoving a brown backpack into my arms.
"What's this for?" I ask.
"For the journey to our home base." She says, putting apples into the bag.
"I....." I begin, but someone grabs my arm and pulls me along.
"Let's go, the guards will be here soon, and it's a long journey." They almost trample me, pushing me deep into the crowd.
"Wait!" I say but nobody hears.
"Stop!" I yell and everybody stops.
"Come on! We have to go." One says.
"What makes you think I'm going with you?" I say.
"Don't you want to leave this? Find someone you truly love?" He asks.
"I think I already have." I answer, "Maxon!" I yell, pushing out of the crowd, kicking off my heels so that I can run. My back is slowing me down.
"Get her! She'll tell the guards where we are!" I hear footsteps behind me as I run into the trees.
I make a sharp turn and duck behind one of the trees. I sit down. My breaths are short. I feel two arms grab me from behind and that's when I black out.