Chapter 6: Marlee & Maxon

Marlee's Pov
We walk down the stairs with our arms linked. The halls that were usually filled with maids , were empty. We head to the gardens. Carter brings me under a beautiful tree and we sit down in the sunlight. He links me a daisy chain, while I try to, but fail. "Do you ever think, that one day, we could.....stop hiding?" Carter asks, his eyes peering at mine, looking for an answer. "Yeah, I guess. Only if Maxon would just kill me off already." I joke, but Carter is still serious. He stands up and I stand up too. " If you feel the same way I do," Carter kneels down." Will you........"
"Hello, Marlee. Officer Woodwork. What are you two doing....?" Maxon voice echoes through my head. What was Carter going to ask? Is it what I think it is? Carter is fast to answer." Lady Marlee, had a scratch on her leg, and I wanted to help her, Sir."
"Is she ok?"
"Yes, she is fine Sir."
"Oh, ok. Have a good day....." Maxon says as he walks inside. "You totally saved us!!" I exclaim, and give him a kiss on the cheek. " What were you going to ask?"
"Hum? Oh it's, its nothing." He said, " I have to go. It's my shift. Goodbye darling." He walks inside ad I stand frozen. Ugh, why do boys do that?
~~~~~~~~
Hoped you liked that chapter!!! P.S. Please read these Fanfics if you want to be cool. And there also really good!!! One is by hallie_lou_books , GO HALLIE!!! Another book is by Queen_Okami_ , GO MRS. QUEEN. If you like PJO read this PLEASE!!! A fanfic by aleice_dance_books_ GO ALEICE!! And mystery/fanfic by dance_ swim_read777 YOU GO GIRLS!!