Author's Note

Hey, all! Welcome to this author's note. I'm glad you could make it. Please keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times, and buckle your seatbelts, because it'll be a bumpy ride with lots of drama ;) 

Just a heads up: this is a werewolf story, which I recognise isn't everybody's cup of tea, so feel free to run for the hills while you still can. Or rather, it is a story with werewolves rather than a werewolf story, because I like to think it's more multi-faceted than that. But I'll let you be the judge of that ;) In any case, I've had a lot of fun writing this book (and this series, which is another heads-up, really, because this is the start of a pretty long journey. Beware) and I'm very excited to share it! 

This is where I briefly remind you that I own this story, and ask you to respect my property. This means no copying and no stealing - you know the drill ;) 

Now in terms of trigger warnings. I don't consider this book mature, though I always find that a tricky thing to say. There is some violence, so there's that. In terms of smut, DfD is not mature at all. If you have any questions about any possible triggers, feel free to reach out and I will tell you if there are any and if so, where :) 

For those who like numbers, or those who just like to know what they're getting themselves into (like me): Destined for Disaster has roughly 94K words and 53 chapters. 

Happy reading! 

P.S. I always aim to keep these things short, but I always get carried away. Ah, well. Got to have my fun somewhere.