Author's Note

And so ends book one. First things first: a huge thank you to everyone who has made it to this point! I appreciate every single one of you, and I am incredibly grateful for the support I've received <3

An especially grateful shout-out to some of my very vocal readers and fellow writers, who have made this journey so much more entertaining:

@SilverLyrebird, @GACannon, @Ravenclaw_Pride02, @YelenaLugin, @spelunkadunk. You folks are the absolute best! <3 (I don't know if the tags are going to work, because somehow they never do when I want them to, but ah well. It's the thought that counts XD).
They are all amazing writers, so be sure to check out their works ;)

Another huge thanks to @WolfUnderTheMoon89, who has suffered patiently through me explaining the plot of all four books to her, and who's always available for brainstorming <3 (Go check out her work, too!) 

Second things second: book two, Destined for Vengeance, will pick up where Destined for Disaster left off. Jade will play a very big role in it (as will Ryleigh, of course). As usual, I promise lots of drama. I'm really excited to continue this story with you all, so I hope you'll stick around ;)

I'll drop a link to book 2 in the comments --> 

Posting of book 2 will continue along the same schedule as book 1 (Mo-Wed-Fri, with sporadic bonus updates when I feel like it or when people ask me really nicely ;)). I hope to see you there!