The End

Summary: Spencer and Reader (finally) get their happily ever after.

A/N: Thank you so much to everyone who tagged along to read this. I will always remember the first series I've ever finished, and all of the people who helped me out along the way. I love you all dearly. Thank you for everything.

Content Warning: Weddings, alcohol, mild exhibitionism, oral (female receiving), penetrative/unprotected sex, Daddy kink, breeding kink, impregnation mention

—————————————————

It was a cool, calm Virginia morning. The kind of day that begins with crisp air and perfectly tuned melodies of songbirds that somehow knew how to sing in harmony. The early hours sun cast a comforting glow to few droplets that dripped from the morning glory petals.

Inside the bridal suite, however, things were far from serene. As far away as it could get.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," I said for what felt like the fifth time of the hour. "How am I running late to my own wedding?!"

JJ, ever the source of reason, tried to placate the disastrous bride with two firm hands on my shoulders.

"You aren't running late, everything is fine!"

"No, according to Spencer's very thorough itinerary—" I tried to cut in, only to be drowned out by the shrill command of none other than Penelope Garcia.

"Do not let Reid be a bridezilla! If anyone is going to be the bridezilla by proxy, it's going to be me. I have waited too long and planned too hard for him to ruin this for me!"

The silence that followed was palpable. The Freudian slip went unnoticed for a few more seconds, until the silence was broken by a half-hidden snort from the other blonde who'd been trying to calm me down.

"I mean... ruin it... for you. Of course, for you," Penelope whispered in the least convincing way, "Because I'm definitely not using your wedding as a chance to live out my luscious, extravagant daydreams from my dollhouse days... or anything."

"Right. Of course not."

Before that conversation could get any farther away from us, the front door opened to reveal two significantly less frenzied women carrying bags with odd clinking sounds that could only mean one thing.

"We brought more wine!" Emily sang, barely making it to the table before she began to pull out the goodies tucked away in brown paper bags. The woman trailing behind her was patient enough to set them all down before she began to unpack.

"Good timing, too," Tara remarked as she finally caught sight of me. "Looks like you all need it."

I hadn't even needed to say a word before a champagne flute was in my hand. I downed half the contents just as quickly, although I savored the taste for a few seconds longer. I let the carbonation tickle my cheeks and tongue, and I used the faint taste of ethanol to bring me back to another day.

I could almost feel the bass, the pulse of the music reverberating through the floorboards beneath my feet. I could smell sweet, ethanol-tainted breath as our faces nearly met just for him to ask why I would kiss him.

My mind swarmed with memories of each time that I'd kissed him after that. There were too many for me to focus on just one, and I hadn't wanted to, either. I wanted to feel enveloped and lost in everything good my mind could conjure.

"You look beautiful," Alex said. The woman chuckled a bit when I jumped, but promptly took a seat beside me while she poured us both another drink.