Ch. 16 | The Sleepover

Summary: Spencer comes to spend the night when Reader is feeling insecure.

Content Warning(s): Masturbation (female), penetrative sex, impregnation fantasy, mild degradation, vague allusion to drug use, adults w/ age gap (10yr) 

—————————————————

My curiosity is, by far, my greatest weakness. I swear, it's like when you tell me something that will surely end terribly for me, I have to do it.

Which is what led to me falling down a rabbit hole of YouTube clips and newspaper articles about the fucking Behavioral Analysis Unit as soon as I got out of the shower after Spencer brought me home.

Like, I really looked at my naked self in the mirror and said, you know what's a good idea? Look up the girls that Spencer likes. Used to like? Whatever.

The thing is, they're fucking beautiful. Because of course they are. And this Jennifer lady? Absolutely brilliant. I'm pretty sure I have a crush on her.

Okay, okay. Calm down.

It's not working.

Which is why I immediately found a clip of her talking to a camera, maintaining her composure and being the epitome of grace, and texted it straight to my boyfriend.

"Are you fucking kidding me, Spencer?" Was the text accompanying the link. He didn't take very long at all to reply, almost like he had been waiting for this text all night.

"Oh, I see you found JJ."

"Yeah, I did, Mr. I don't have a type." I shot back, and I could hear the smirk on his face as he read it and started typing.

"I think you mean Dr. I don't have a type."

I'm gonna kill him.

Angrily smashing my fingers against the screen, I rolled my eyes at his snark.

"You aren't cute!"

The next message was much later, and from the preview on my home screen I could immediately tell what was about to follow. I tried not to smile as I opened it, revealing a picture of me and him in his car that I had taken on his phone.

I could've sworn I deleted it, but, there it was. Scrolling up, I noted the text he had sent along with it: "This is more my type if you ask me."

"Fine. You're cute." I admitted, typing out a quick second message before he could respond, "Delete that picture. I look terrible."

"Never. I refuse." I laughed, the jealousy and frustration from moments before feeling a world away. But still, I wished that I could see him. Because I knew that once my mind started to wander again, I'd be right back where I started.

Just like he always does, Spencer read my mind from miles away.

"Do I need to come over there?" He asked. "You sound like you need a hug."

With a lopsided smile, I glanced out the door where I could hear my roommate talking on the phone to her mother. It was getting pretty late, and I'm not sure she would exactly appreciate me being annoying all night.

"My roommate is here."

"So?" Was his immediate reply, and I swear I felt butterflies in my stomach. Ugh, he was so cute.

Next, he followed with, "That's not the only reason I like to sleep next to you."

Ugh. He was so cute.