2.

Drew and I were doing an interview about obx season two. I played Abby Miller the 'kook princess' and ofc drew played Rafe cameron the 'kook prince' aka literally a psychopath. "How are you guys doing today ??" the interviewer said while me and drew answered saying "great." we both smiled softly. People didnt know we were dating secretly. the only people who knew were our cast mates. But we both agreed to make it official today. After a couple questions the interviewer finally asked the big question. "Ok, so everyone wants to know. are you and y/n dating drew ??" she said smiling. Drew and I instantly started to blush. "yes, yes we are" drew said proud and smiling. "y/n how long have you two been together" she said looking at me. "about two months" i proudly said. The interviewer looked very shocked "whoa so you guys have been secretly dating" she said. Drew nodded as i smiled, "yes we have." Drew said still being a blush mess. After about two questions we finally said our goodbyes and logged out of the meet.

"cuddle time now " i said looking at me with a smile. "ofc, ill race you to the bed" he smirked softly as we both got up and ran to the bedroom. Ofc i won like always. "haha loserr" i say smiling and jumping on the bed. he rolls his eyes playfully and lays on the bed holding me close. "thank you for everything love." I say cuddling him close. "ur my world baby. me and you forever." i smile at his words. soon we both fall asleep.

A/N
ik my writing sucks tbh- but im trying so ye-

Word count: 286