23.

*your pov*

       "Oh no." I said looking down at the pregnancy test, two lines. Perfectly noticeable.

"Hey baby, you okay in there ??" my boyfriend asked of three years.

"Yeah its all good, just um uh nothing!!" I said trying to say a lame excuse.

"oh okay??" Drew said as he walked out to the kitchen. I threw away the test in the small garbage bin and washed my hands then walked out to the kitchen. He smiled as he saw me and gave me a small kiss on my cheek.

"I'm gonna go to Madelyns for awhile, ill be back around 6pm" i said kissing his lips softly grabbing my keys and purse.

"what why ?" he said grabbing my wrist softly while a slight concern look on his face.

"she just wants to have a girls night thats all, madison will be there too." i said as he nodded and let go of my arm. I walked out of our small apartment and got into my car.

*drews pov*

  "Hey Austin can you come over, y/n is acting really weird." I said as I walked into the bathroom.

"Yeah sure, be there in 10" he said on the other line of the phone as i hung up.

I was looking around in the bathroom when I noticed a pregnancy test in the garage bin. "man isn't  she so good at hiding things" I whispered softly to myself with a soft grin.

       When Austin got to mine and y/n shared apartment I showed him the test. "So this is why y/n was acting odd this morning." i said as he had an shocked expression on his face.

"Holy shit." he said with wide eyes. "How the hell do I confront her." I said in a soft ish voice. "Well when is she coming home tonight ?" Austin asked looking at me. "Uh at 6 tonight" I said.

"All right just ask her what it is and then boom she'll tell ya." Austin said with a slight shrug as I nodded slightly.
                                       ***
(your pov.)

      "Madelyn I don't know what the fuck i'm gonna do." I said in a panicking voice.

"Y/n its gonna be all good, i promise." she said in a soft voice as i nodded.

"Okay, so when i get home ill ask to talk and just tell him." I said as she nodded and smiled softly.

"ok ok I can do this." I said to myself as we got up from the kitchen island.

"lets go watch a movie and go call madison over." Madelyn said as she smiled to me.
                                    ***
(time skip to you back at the house yep)

    "Hey baby, i'm home" I said putting down my purse and keys on the kitchen table walking over to the living room where Drew was laying down watching a movie.

"oh hi baby." he said looking up at me as i leaned down to kiss him on the lips.

"so um drew can we talk ?" i asked as he nodded and sat up looking at me with a serious face.

As I sat down my knees started to bounce up and down because of how nervous i was. "so um. I'm pregnant." I said as Drews face started to grow a soft smile.

"I know baby, and i promise we can get threw this. We got this y/n. Im not leaving you i promise." Drew said as I smiled hugging him softly.

"I love you drew." I said as he kissed my head softly.

"i love you too y/n y/m/n y/l/n" he said softly against my head.

A/N

This is super duper shitty bc I haven't wrote a story in such a long ass time so i'm sorry that this is super duper shitty. But yeahhhh

Word count:640