18.

A/N : Un edited or whatever just fluff tbh 👍🏻

"So we're done for good ?" drew asked as we both started to tear up. "yeah." i nodded softly as a tear dropped from my eye. "you should leave." he said sounding pissed off. I nodded and grabbed my belongings, I walked off to my car and got in. I looked back at the apartment building and saw drew looking at me.

All I wanted to do at that mommy was get out of the car and run into his arms. But "we're done for good" . He looked hurt and upset, like I was. I drove off to Maddie's house , she always knew what to do when I was hurt or going threw something.

Once I got to her house I knocked still crying. She answered the door her smile dropped quickly as she saw me crying. "what's wrong ?" she asked hugging me and letting me in. " me and drew, we uh broke up. " I said starting to cry harder. She held me closer rubbing my back softly. "do you wanna watch a movie to get him off of your mind ??" she asked as I nodded softly.

After a hour or so I feel asleep. All I could think about was Drew and how he felt. I already missed him. What if Drew didn't need me anymore ? what if he had someone already in his arms. I couldn't stop thinking about him and everything. All I could think was him. It always been him, it always will be him.

The next morning I woke up and saw Madelyn still asleep I decided to go back home. I grabbed my phone and saw a message from Drew. I didn't know either to answer it or not to. But I gave in and opened it.

Drew: can you please come over. I wanna talk things out.
y/n: sure.

I made sure I had everything and left, once I got to his apartment I knocked on the door. He answered and smiled softly. He looked like he hasn't slept at all, which killed me. "hey, come in." I nodded and walked in. We both sat on the couch, which was awkward I didn't know what to say.

"So what did you wanna talk about." I asked as my leg started to shake of being so nervous. "I wanna talk things out. I'm sorry for being so distant." Drew said looking at me. "Drew we can't be together, every time you say that you become even more distant." I said stating the fact. "but please, please y/n" he started to cry which made me cry. "No drew. we're done. done for good" I got up and grabbed my phone starting to walk to the door.

"Please y/n, I'm begging you." He got up from the couch and stand over me. He was 6'4 which was obviously taller than me. "no, now good bye drew." I opened the door walking out of the building. Once I got to my car I looked back and saw Drew standing there shaking.

I ran up to drew and hugged him tightly. "This is my last chance I'm giving you, Fuck up and we're done for good." I said as I looked up at Drew he smiled and nodded. We connected our lips with each others,  it was a soft passionate kiss. The type of kiss you don't want to ever end.

"Lets go in shall we." He said smiling looking into my eyes. I nodded as we walked into his apartment. "I'm gonna go change" i said walking into his bedroom. I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. After I changed I walked out into the living room seeing Drew finding a movie.

When he found a movie we started it and cuddled up next to each other. " I missed you. " i said as we interwind our hands together. " i missed you too baby." he kissed the top of my head as we both fell asleep.