10.

I woke up at 10 Am in drew's arms, "Baby, wake up its ten am " I rubbed his chest softly still half asleep. "I'm up i'm up" drew said in his morning voice and stretching. I got up stretching and walking to the kitchen. I grabbed a pan, a bowl, a fork and eggs, I turned on the stove and started to crack four eggs into a bowl then started to wisk them up.

After a minute or so I pour the eggs into the pan, i felt two arms around my waist and a kiss on the top of my head. I smiled putting the empty bowl down and turning around. "well good morning sleepy head" i giggled softly running my hand threw is soft hair. "good morning love" he smiled and planted a kiss on my cheek. "do you want any toast with the eggs??" i asked turning back around to check on the eggs.

"uh sure" drew shrugged as i grabbed two pieces of toast and put them in the toaster. "can you grab the butter and grapes from the fridge" I asked him grabbing two plates from the cabinet. he put the butter and grapes on the table sitting on the counter. I turned off the stove and put the eggs on the plate as well the grapes and toast. "want any butter on urs" i asked looking at him. "yes pls love" i smiled at his words and put butter on mine and his toast.

I sat the two plates on the table and sat down. "wanna get some coffee after this darling ??" he asked as i ate one of my grapes. "oh yes ofc" i said back at him. soon we both got done eating and put the dishes in the sink. I grabbed my phone, keys and money we walked out to his car and got in. We both put on our seat belts and started to drive.

once we got there we both ordered ice coffees, i handed him my money but he quickly declined and payed. "you know you didn't have to pay right" i said grabbing the ice coffee he handed me. "yeah but I wanted to pay" he smiled and drove back to home. I just smiled at his words and realized how lucky I am to have him in my life.