21.

Normally you would think everyone on the OBX cast would all love each other. Well me and everyone besides Drew get along. I don't know why and neither does he know why we both hate each other. But I am secretly in love with him,I guess it is what it is. But we had to hid it from the fans since my character and his were dating and everything, it sucked trying to act like me and him were all goody woody.

       Right know me and everyone are at an interview for vogue. Here we are once again having to act like we are friendly friends and everything. I was in my trailer getting my make up done as Madelyn and Madison walked in. "hey y/n so uh we heard Austin and Drew talking and supposedly Drew really really likes you and is gonna confess his feelings for you tonight at the hang out." Madelyn said very quickly making me shocked at what she just said.

     "so you Madelyn Cline and Madison Bailey are telling me Drew Starkey, the boy I hate with all my guts and i'm secretly in love with likes me ?!" I said as I put one hand on one of each of there shoulders.

          As they both nod I start to pace back and forth "what !! just what !" I scream softly at them.

   "look how about we do the interview tonight and then when we go to the party at our apartment you can get him to in your room and confess your feelings!!" Madison said with a small half smile trying to make me feel better about this situation.

   I nod softly as we walk out of my trailer to the interview spot. After the interview we all went to our apartments to get ready for the small party we were throwing. The OBX cast and I always throw small party's every weekend and stuff.

      When everyone got here we all started to have fun like normal. Until Madison pulled aside "go talk to Drew right know." Madison said in a serious tone.

   "why should i ?" I asked in a cocky tone.

    "because just do it ! we need you two together right this minute bro !" Madison said as I smiled at her.

   "okay okay fine !!" I said as I walked over to Drew and tapped on his shoulder.

   "hey uh we need to talk." I said trying my hardest not to seem nervous.

    "oh uh okay ?" Drew looked at Austin in a worried face as he got up from the couch and followed me to my room as I sat on my bed.

    "so Maddie and Madison told me that you liked me and I understand if you don't because why would you like m-" I was rambling as Drew put his finger on my lips and kissed me softly on the lips.

   I was in shocked at what he was doing, but I liked it. He kept kissing me pulling us closer each kiss. The kiss felt like the world was spinning. As he pulled away and so did I we were both smiling.

    "Fuck of course I like you. I always have." he said as I started to blush softly.

    "but why did you act like you hate me ??" I asked with questioned look on my face.

      "because I was scared of falling for you, I knew the first time we met it was always gonna be you and it was true. So I guess I made myself hate you." He said as I nodded softly.

    It was silent between us before he spoked up. "Look y/n I want you to be mine and only mine. So will you be my girlfriend??" Drew said smiling and looking into my eyes.

     "Of course I will be your girlfriend!!" I said as I kissed him on the lips.

   After we had that "moment" we went back into the living room seeing everyone looking at us and then our hands.

   "oh my god.. no fucking way !! I knew it !! you guys are together !!" Rudy yelled as me and Drew smiled.

  "We just got together Rudy." I said as I looked into Drews eyes smiling and planted a kiss on his lips.

A/N: Well I hope you guys enjoyed also pls if you can or want to leave ideas or anything like that !!