22.

Before Fiona came in the picture Drew and I were close. Very close, now Drew and Fiona are close. Which kills me every day, I just want my best friend back.

Its always "hey drew wanna hang out ??" "no sorry i'm with Fiona." The girls and guys beside Drew know that I have a crush on him. I've always had a crush on him since filming season two. Which nothing happened with us because were just friends.

     I was in my trailer getting ready for the day when I heard someone knock on my door. I walked over to the door and opened it "oh hey Madelyn" I said smiling softly at her.

"hey y/n , you ready for our scene ??" she asked as I nodded softly and walked out of my trailer to the set.

After the scene with Madelyn I had some more scenes with Austin, Madison and everyone besides Drew thank god. We all were supposed to have a after party like we always do. I don't wanna go and see Drew at all.

After my scenes me and the girls went back to our shared apartment and waited till 5:00 to get ready.

" why are you guys making me go to Drews and Fionas apartment. I don't wanna go to the stupid party" I said rolling my eyes.

"please just go for us, we will stay by your side " Madison said giving me a pleasing look.

"fine." I said putting on shoes and a sweater. I was wearing jeans with a crop top and zip up jacket.

When we got into their apartment I was very awkward and stiff. After awhile we all were sitting, I never left Madison and Madelyns side. I decided to go talk to Drew and confess my feelings for him.

"hey drew can we talk in private??" I asked as he looked at me.

"sure ig follow me" he said as I nodded at him and followed him.

Once we were on his balcony I said something first, "so uh I actually wanted to tell you something." I said.

"Oh really? cuz same !" he said with a smile.

"oh you can go first " I said with a small soft smile.

"okay so me and Fiona are dating !!" He said with a big smile on his face.

"oh." that's the only thing I could get out of my mouth. I felt frozen, all I wanted to do was stay in place and cry.

"y/n , you okay ??" Drew said to me as he looked worried after six months.

"no i'm not okay ! I fucking love you Drew I have loved you since season two. But you fucking pushed me away and fell in love with someone who doesn't even love you !! who doesn't know your favorite food, movie, place or even your full name !!" I said as I speed walked threw the balcony door and too his front door.

"y/n wait" Drew said as he chased me threw the small apartment.

"what happened??" Chase asked as all of them looked at Drew.

"she confessed her love for me." he said as he looked at his shoes.

"we will go talk to her" Madelyn said as she grabbed Madison hand.

I was sitting on my bed crying as Maddie and Madison walked in. "hey y/n" Madison said sitting next me as so did Madelyn.

"I feel so stupid." I said leaning my head on Madisons shoulder.

"Don't, you just made him realized that he fucked up." Madison said as I smiled softly.

"still tho." I said as I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"come in" Madison yelled.

Drew walked in as Madison and Madelyn got up from my bed. "Can me and y/n talk in private??" Drew asked as the two Maddie's nodded and walked out of my room and probably back to the party.

"look y/n, I only got with Fiona because I wanted to make you jealous." Drew said as I looked into his eyes.

"but then why did you look so happy when you told me you were with her." I said confused.

"because I was trying to hid my pain and love for you." Drew said looking into my eyes.

I smiled softly as me and Drew leaned our foreheads against each other. "may I kiss you ?" Drew asked as I nodded softly.

The kiss felt like we were spinning and there was rain, you know like in the romantic movies. After the kiss we never went back to the party, all we did was stay in my bed watch movies and cuddle. Just like I imagined it would be like when I finally would date him.

A/N: stop this one sucks ass bru, so sorry about this one , also it doesn't really make sense which i'm sorry about!!