13.

Me and the cast of obx decided to go out to eat. I was getting ready while drew was out in the living room with jd, rudy and chase. I was finishing putting on my make up while Maddie and madison were talking on the bed. "y/n lets be real Drew obviously likes you, the way he looks at you dude." Maddie said putting her phone done as madison agreed to what madelyn said.
  "shut up he doesn't like me" I said playfully rolling my eyes at the two girls on the bed.
"mhm sureee" madison said chuckling softly.
Once we were all done and ready we got up and walked out to the living room. Madelyn walked over to chase and I walked over to drew, i smiled slightly at him as he put his waist around me. "All ready guys ??" Drew said as me and him started to walk over to the door.
Everyone nodded and followed me and him, Chase, madelyn and jd were in one car while me, drew, madison and rudy were in the other. Drew started to drive as me and madison talked about random stuff. About 15 minutes later we got there and walked in. Drew held my hand, it was odd but i didn't think anything of it. I mean I did like him, like a lot. Maybe maddie and madison are right. I just shrugged it off and sat next to drew and the cast. We ordered our dranks and appetizers, About 30 minutes later we all finished out appetizers and started to order our main meal. The waiter took drews, jd, rudy, maddie, madison and chases meal, i was last. "and for you pretty lady ?" the waiter said winking at me.
"oh uh i would like the chicken sandwich." i said smiling softly.
"shes my girlfriend btw." drew said making everyone look at us, i blushed so hard. i felt drews hand on my thigh, i smiled looking down at his hand.

After we were all done eating we all went home Drew went home with me instead. I dont know why but he did. Once we got home i changed into a over sized shirt and shorts, "hey y/n can we talk pls." drew said as i nodded and walked over to him.
"whats up ??" i said sitting next to him.
"Yk I like you right. I mean if you dont li-" I kissed him softly before he could say anything else.
"just shut up. i like you too." i said smiling.

A/N
I havent update in a while or anything, but uh i hope you enjoyed and shit- Also ive been busy with school and stuff so sorry for not updating. and honestly i havent been motived so sorry !! but i will try to update more often !!

word count: 475