8.

"oh shut up drew" The girl said rolling her eyes playfully and slightly smiling at the boy who made a joke about a picture she showed him.

"well sorry you looked adorable when you were younger" Drew said looking over at her smiling. "but your still cute" drew kissed her head and got up grabbing her hands, pulling her up to dance.

She smiled softly as she wrapped her arms around his waist, putting her head on his chest and mid stomach area. "hey Alexa, play prom music" you looked up and admire your boyfriend who's visiting ur home town currently. No one was home besides you two, you guys were slow dancing in ur living room.

you two started to dance slowly admiring each others eyes, "you know that i love you so much." drew said softly kissing ur forehead. "and i love you more than ever." you smiled at his actions.

you put ur head on his chest/mid stomach area because of the high difference. he smiled rubbing ur back softly dancing slowly in small circles. "never let me go." I say hugging him tighter. "i promise you y/n y/m/n y/l/n ill never let you go." he smiled kissing the top of ur head again.

"come on lets go upstairs to my room" I said turning off the music and walking upstairs to my room. Drew followed me into my room laying down on my bed. I
laid next to him cuddling him closely. Drew rubbed her back laying his chin on the top of her head.

"Im gonna marry you one day. I mean it y/n." I smiled at his words saying "One day ill be y/n starkey." i say back smiling happily. He closed his eyes smiling softly, I closed my eyes after he did. "Me and you forever." I whispered softly but loud enough for him to hear what I said. Soon enough we both fell asleep knowing he was the one.