9.

"please baby, can we go on the ferris wheel"She said pointing to it. they were currently at the fair, it was date night so we decided to go to the fair. "okay fine fine" he said grabbing two tickets for the ride. They walked up to the guy and gave him the tickets. she smiled softly knowing she got her way, she loved that feeling because then she knew her boyfriend loved her.

As they sat down drew wrapped his arm around her neck pulling her close. The guy started the ride as y/n smiled looking up at the sunset. "The sunset is so beautiful." she said as her boyfriend looked at her "just like you." drew said as y/n blushed softly and kissing him softly on the lips. he kissed her back rubbing her thigh with his other hand.

"thank you for this lovely date night baby, it means the world to me." she looked up at her boyfriend who was admiring her. "ur welcome love, thank you for being my wonderful girlfriend" he smiled kissing her forehead. "Gosh I'm so lucky." she looked back at the view and then him. before they knew it the ride was over. Drew helped her off the ride as they started to walk over to the cotton candy station. "I just want a regular size of the watermelon flavor" he nodded and ordered her cotton candy. He handed the worker $5.00, they walked to the side.

Drew had his arm around the back of her neck and she held his hand. Y/n grabbed the cotton candy bag and started to walk. "thank you darling" she said smiling looking at her boyfriend. "ofc baby, home now ??" he asked looking down at her, she nodded as they walked over to the car. After about a 3 minute walk they finally got to the car and got in. " i had a great time baby" drew said looking at y/n. "i did too love" she smiles at him and kissed his cheek softly.

Once they got home drew kicked off his shoes and ran to the bedroom jumping on the bed. Y/n giggled at his actions and got ready for bed. Once drew and her were ready for bed they both laid on the bed. Drew had his arm around her waist and y/n had her head on his chest and her arm on his stomach/ mid chest area. they slowly fell asleep knowing they will never forget about this date.