5.

Rafe, me, topper and kelce were at the beach. i was on my stomach sun tanning while Rafe, Kelce and Topper were in the ocean fucking around. I felt someone staring at my ass but I just ignored it thinking i was just paranoid. A couple minutes pass and I felt someone block the sun, I look up and saw someone over me.

"uh hi??" i said confused and looking at the boy who was tall and brown haired.

"hey i thought you were cute, could u get ur number ??" he said looking at me nervously

"oh uh im flattered but i have a boyfriend sorry" i said realizing rafe was next to me.

"ya shes not interested." rafe said very jealousy and making a fist ready to punch the boy.

"oh shit sorry-" the boy said nervously walking away

rafe sat down and I sat in between his legs so he could rest his hands on my lap.

"ur mine and only mine." he said still upset about the situation.

"yes love im all urs." i said smiling softly holding his hands.

after an hour we all left, top and kelce took tops jeep and me and rafe took one of his cars. i could tell rafe was still upset about the boy flirting with me.

"love. if ur still upset about that situation yk i would chose you over a million boys." i said playing with his rings.

"y/n. you dont understand those situations make me so upset and jealous. isnt it clear ur mine and only mine ??" he said angrily.

"rafe you don't know how many times i got so jealous and had to act like nothing happened." i said annoyed.

"whatever." he was now mad at me. great.

"drop me home." i said pushing his hand of my thigh. he just nodded acting like he didn't give a fuck.

Once we got to my house I got out and flipped him off not giving a fuck anymore. he looked shocked and now more angry at me.

Three hours later I finally got a message from rafe apologizing.

  Rafe<3: im sorry for the way i acted.

         rafe you gotta understand how much i love you.

Rafe<3: ik ik. im sorry pls forgive me.

       its fine love. ill see you later tonight for our date okay ??

Rafe<3: okay love <33
                                       ***

later that night we had our date night and were perfectly fine.

A/N
kinda proud of this one ??

word count: 418