20.

(part 2 from 17.)

     "okay but like tell us what happened with you and Drew tonight at the dinner ??" Madelyn asked as me , Madison and Madelyn were getting ready for bed. Since we three lived together because of filming season three of outer banks.

  "nothing happened, he was just helping me with something" I said as I sat down and took off my make up.

"mhm for sure" Madelyn and Madison said smiling at each other.

I rolled my eyes as Madelyn, Madison went to there room and I went to my room and fell asleep. But the truth is I have been seeing Drew for five months trying our hardest to hide it from my roommates/ Co-Stars

The next morning I was cooking food because Madelyn and Madison were gone, as I heard the door open, I looked and saw Drew taking off his shoes and putting his keys and phone on the counter coming over to me, and hugging me from behind.

"Hey lover." he says as he kisses me on my neck softly.

"hi baby." I said back smiling turning around to look at drew in the eyes.

"I think we should tell our friend that we are together, not our fans tho. you know we won't have that much stress on us anymore" Drew said as I nodded softly.

"I understand where you are coming from, but you know that Rudy has a big ass mouth." I said giggling softly at him.

"We can try to trust Rudy this once please baby ??" He asked giving me a pleading look.

"okay fine , how about we invite everyone over to night and tell everyone ??" I said as he smiled and nodded.

"Sounds great, see you tonight love " he said as he grabbed his stuff and walked back to his apartment.

I grabbed my phone and texted the girls and boys to come over tonight. After I put my phone down I grabbed my bowl and a water and sat down at the couch eating my food.

It was about 7:37pm and everyone was about to come over in 20. I put some beer, seltzers and wine in the fridge as I put the food on the counter and waited for everyone to come in.

At 7:45 Madelyn and Madison came, then Rudy and Jonathan, then Austin, Drew and Chase. After everyone came we started to play games and drink and eat.

We all were having fun before me and Drew looked at each other and nodded making each other know that it was time to tell everyone we were dating.

"Uh me and y/n have something to announce." Drew said as me and him got up from our seats on the couch.

"Oh ?? whats up ?" Rudy asked as everyone gave us a questioned look.

Drew looked at me giving me the look that I should say it. "okay fine, so me and Drew have been dating for about five months" I said feeling some kind of relief.

"Ahah !! I knew it. Bada boom !!" Rudy yelled as me and everyone started to laugh at him.

"it was so obvious you guys were dating" Madelyn said as Madison ,Jonathan and Chase agreed.

"Rudy I swear to god if you tell anyone else that we are dating I will murder you and tell everyone your deepest secret." I said giving Rudy the death stare, he knew I was serious and nodded softly.

After everyone left me and Drew cleaned up the kitchen & living room. "Are you sleeping over tonight??" I asked looking at him as he nods.

After we got done cleaning I went to the bathroom and got ready for bed. Drew was in the bed already as I climbed in next to him. He pulled me closer to his body as I smiled softly feeling his body heat next to my body heat. That night was definitely the most best night knowing my friends are happy for me and Drew.

A/N: kinda shitty but uh hope you enjoyed 👍🏻