Part-5

Sengun: Come inside (cold voice)..

Tae silently followed his uncle to the living room..

Tae: Uncle(nervously)...

Sengun: Who was it?(stern voice)..

Tae: M-my senior from college..(low voice)...

Sengun: Why did he drop you? Don't you know the way to bus stand.?!

Tae silently stood looking down..

Uncle sighed and said..

Sengun: Taehyung, I think you as my son... So I hope I have the right to ask you questions. And try to understand son, you can't just go inside anybody's car. Don't do that again..

Tae: Yes.. sorry uncle...

Sengun: What is his name??

Tae: Jeon Jungkook (low voice)...

Sengun frowned..

Sengun: Repeat please..(confused)..

Tae: Jeon Jungkook uncle.. from businesses department and he is our college president.. that's why I thought it will be no harm to trust him(little pout)..

Sengun just sat their shocked..

Sengun: Okay.. now go to your room..

Tae gave him a little smile and left

Sengun(in mind): You are in the best hand son(genuine smile)...

Time Skip
Next Day

Tae as usual came to college. Today jimin had other classes. So Tae was alone.
He saw the cafeteria was less filled as only junior art students had this period free..
He went to the counter to buy his food.

Tae had enough money to buy his food because along with his Papa , Uncle also gave him money. But he didn't want to spend his Uncle's money. He decided to collect those and buy something for uncle and aunt.
That's why he finally bought one burger and a strwaberry milkshake and sat on a empty chair.

He was eating silently but suddenly one girl approached to him..

??? Hey..Kim TAEHYUNG!!!

Tae looked up and saw a girl, little taller than him and wearing make up , expensive dress and all..

Tae: Yes (low voice)..

The girl sat on an empty chair..
??? Do you know me(smirking)

Tae nodded as no..

The girl scoffed and said..

??? Well I am Choi Riha...

Tae: Hello Riha(smile cutely)..

Riha: Listen I am not here to hear your bulshit!! Don't try to act oversmart..

Tae: B-but I didn't do anything..

Riha: For you stupid I came second in the art test.. Teacher have you the highest marks..(fuming in anger)...

Tae: Riha.. it's just the second day.. you will do better.. don't be sad..(feeling bad for her)..

Riha: Stop acting innocent.. !! You think you are better than me huh(smirking)..

Tae: But I never said so (little annoyed)..

Riha: Did you just show me attitude!! See I will I do..

Riha left and went inside the counter...

Riha: Hello everyone.. we all saw today Kim Taehyung was Praised for his painting... So he wants to pay for your food.. he said he will be happy if you accept.. we all accept right??

Nobody protested..

Riha: Okay.. then.. thank you Kim Taehyung for paying our food (fake smile)..

With that he came to Tae and said

Riha: Oh poor baby doesnt have money to fill his stomach.m what will he do now(fake pout)
.. not my problem bitch..!

Tae: R-riha .. why you are doing this?? I didn't do anything to you(glossy eyes)..

Riha: Yes you did.. my father is one of the richest businesseman of this city and I am the one whose painting should be the best.. but you!! Some poor boy from another shitty place came inbetween my dreams!!(yelled angrily)..

Lastly he pour water on Tae's food and left..

Tae cried silently..
Tae: They are so m-meanie(looking down)..I don't like them(sniffing)...

Suddenly someone tapped Tae's table.

Tae looked infront and saw a hand holding a handkerchief towards Tae .

Tae took the handkerchief and looked up..
Tae:Thank yo-(wide eyes)..

JK: It's okay.. stop crying...

Tae nodded..

Jungkook took a seat infront of Tae..

JK: Why are you crying??

Tae: No.. i-im not( low voice)..

Jk: I saw everything (looking at Tae with Stern expression)..
Didn't I tell yesterday if someone creats problem for you  then you hav me to tell me ?

Tae: Sorry (mumbled)..

Jungkook sighed..

JK: Tae, I know you don't like shouting or bullying kind of things.. and you never faced these kind of things. Don't be afraid.. I am here. Okay? You have to be strong.. crying is not a solution. You are here to achieve your dream. Don't cry at everything okay??

Tae nodded..
Tae: Thank you so much...

JK: No.. don't thank me.. if you do as I said I will be happy.. will you do that?

Tae: Yes.. I promise...I will not let them bully me..

JK: Hm..and always remember .. I am always with you.okay?

Tae: Thank you Sunbae nim(smiling)...

JK: Now let's go to library. As today is no more classes we can do some library work, so tomorrow we have to do less okay??

Tae: Okay.. I am just coming ..one minute..

Jungkook grabbed Tae's arm..

JK: I have already paid.. you don't have to..

Tae: what.. no no.. why did y-(cut off by Jk)..

JK: In return you have to go out with me tomorrow after library work.. what do you say?

Tae thought for a moment..

Tae: okay.. but my treat??

JK: We will see now let's go ..

Jungkook took Tae's hand softly and started walking..

And believe me Tae did not BLUSH like crazy and his heart was NOT beating fast like a bullet train!!...

Author's Note:

Sorry for not updating regularly. I am having some health issues. So I will update this story slowly. I hope you people will understand.

Take care of your health. And stay healthy. Love from me❣️....