Part-20

Next Morning Tae was sleeping peacefully..

But his sleep got ruined by alarm sound...

Tae(sleepily): Mgh!! I want to sleep(whinning)...

He still woke up lazily and strated to get ready.

All were already informed about Jungkook visiting Tae's place.

Tae got ready. He didn't need to take clothes as he is going to his own house, obviously he has his clothes there.

Tae wore a pink Printed shirt and blue jeans looking beautiful.But then he remembered about previous event. He quickly changed his clothes to his oversized sweatshirt and pants...

He was well aware of Jungkook's possesiveness .

Tae knew that Jungkook is a very possessive man. But he tries to control himself around Tae. So he never really showed his possesiveness.

And Tae was relieved for that. He obviously didn't want to face a angry Jungkook knowing how scary he becomes in anger. He loves that Jungkook tries to be sweet with him as much as he can.

As long as Jungkook is sweet bunny Tae is happy. He might not cope up with a angry Jungkook still...

Back to present:

Tae got ready and went downstairs to make breakfast.
As he woke up early Uncle and Aunty were still not ready.

Tae started making their breakfast and tea.

After 30 minutes Aunty and uncle came ...

All greeted them and started eating their breakfast.

Uncle: Tae be safe hm?? And say your parents we will visit later..

Tae: Okay Uncle..(smiling)..

Aunty: Bye Tae bear.. take care of yourself hm??(pecked tae's forehead).

Tae: You too..Bye..

Then Tae also left for college..

Yes today Tae himself went to college. Last night he made Jungkook agree to that.

Time Skip:

Tae reached at college a little early. He went to parking lot knowing Jungkook will come there.

But to his surprise Jungkook was already there.

Tae: Good morning .. You came early today?

Jungkook looked up from phone hearing Tae...He saw Tae was looking so tiny and adorable as always...

He smiled and put his phone inside his pocket and came close to Tae..

Jungkook engulfed Tae's little frame in a hug..

JK: Good morning.. yes.. waiting for you.. and you are looking beautiful (pecked tae's forehead)..

Tae blushed looking down and mumbled a little Thank you...

Well he also wanted to compliment Jungkook but was too shy.. Jungkook seemed to understand and chukled...

Jungkook obviously was looking hot as fork.. bruh it's Jeon Jungkook we are talking about.. Isn't it obvious?!!

 Isn't it obvious?!!