Part-27

Next Morning:

Jungkook woke up and tried to stretch his hands..

He frowned when he felt a weight on his left chest...
He opened his eyes and looked at his side..And he loved the decision..

He saw the most beautiful creature sleeping peacefully with a pout on his face.Tae was almost on top of Jungkook hugging his left arm.

Jungkook carefully faced him and brought him closer...He started caressing tae's cheek and smiled when Tae whinned...

It was 6 am and Jungkook had to wake up..

He tried to wake up but Tae snuggled more in his chest and wrapped his arms around his waist...

Jungkook chukled at his cuteness..

JK: I am sorry love I have to wake you up now.. I don't mind being little selfish if I can spend some more time with you..

He kissed Tae's forehead and cheeks...

He gently shook Tae caressing his cheeks..

JK: Tae..wake up(soft voice)..

After few seconds Tae opened his eyes a little and rubbed his eyes..

Tae: Yah Tae pabo.. you are again dreaming about kookie..(sleepily mumbled and again closed his eyes)..

Jungkook chukled at his adorable boyfriend..

JK: It's not a dream baby(chukled)..

Hearing him Tae opened his eyes and then he realised it's not a dream. A soft smile made it's way to his lips.. He looked at Jungkook and their position and immediately sat up and looked at him with wide eyes..

Tae:I have to go home.. I am going to get ready (Blushing furiously)..!

He left to bathroom quickly..

Jungkook also woke up and went to another bathroom to freshen up...

After few minutes Jungkook came inside his room and dressed up...

JK: Tae are you done?

Tae: Y-yeah you go downstairs.. I am coming...?(from inside bathroom)...

JK: Okay..come fast...

Jungkook left ...

Tae quickly opened the door and peaked outside ..

Tae: Thank god he left . Uff Tae you dummy head.. how can you forget your clothes..

Tae was scolding himself and picking up his clothes from couch which he cleaned the previous night...

Third person pov

JK: I think i left my phone there .(sighed)..

Jungkook went to his room to take his phone back .He opened his room's door and his eyes darkened with desire...

He saw Tae was talking his clothes from couch  still wearing Jungkook's shirt which was covering his whole body. But the thing is he was all wet. The shirt was sticking with his petite figure.

Jungkook saw how his beautiful curvy body and a sudden desire to touch Tae took over him..

Tae gasped when he was pulled to a hard chest by his waist...
He looked up only to find Jungkook looking at him intensely..

Tae gulped harshly.. he was well aware of his state..

Jungkook tightens his grip around his waist making Tae shake in nervousness..
Tae: K-koo..

He shut his mouth and closed his eyes tightly when he saw Jungkook coming closer to his face ..

JK:Are you trying to make me loose my control hm?? After controlling myself yesterday the whole time to devour you now don't make me loose it.. (whispered near tae's ears placing a soft kiss on his neck)..

Tae: N-no..i-i..(nervously)...

Jungkook could only saw Tae's soft pink lips which were trembling. Without wasting time he pulled Tae in a passionate kiss..He sucked and tasted Tae's lips like no tommorrow. Tae also kissed him back after few seconds...

Tae gasped when Jungkook pinched his waist..
Jungkook took the chance and entered his tongue inside tae's mouth..
Tae whimpered when Jungkook sucked  his tongue.
Jungkook's one hand was roaming around Tae's waist feeling his curves...
Tae clutched Jungkook's shirt like his life depends on it ..
He was still not used to these intimate moments...
He hit  Jungkook's chest with his tiny fist softly when he was out of breath...
Jungkook finally left Tae's soft lips...

Tae immediately fell on Jungkook's shoulder clutched breathing heavily...

Jungkook decided to stop before he lost himself more...
Jungkook placed soft kisses on his temple when he saw the boy trembing from the intimate moment they just shared..

JK: It's okay..relax baby...(kissed tae's forehead)..

Tae: I-i love you so much.. kookie..you won't leave me right? Please don't ever leave..(Tae asked with so much innocence looking at Jungkook )...

Jungkook pulled the boy to his chest and hugged him protectively..

JK: Oh baby.you don't know how much I have fallen for you.. I love you so much .I can never leave you love...(placed a kiss on Tae's head)...

Later Jungkook dropped Tae at his house. Also he had lunch their..
After Jungkook left Tae told his mumma about their movie together and breakfast etc...

Time Skip
After 2 weeks they had their results.
As always Jungkook topped in his department. They had their graduation ceremony..

Jungkook joined as CEO at Jeon corporation..

Jhope started his dance class and Yoongi joined as music producer in a big music company...

Bogum joined his father's company. And Lisa and Rose started own fashion company together.

The two dorks Jimin and Jennie also did good after sleeping in classes.

As for Tae , he also topped in his department. He was beyond happy.
His parents and uncle, aunty almost cried.

And Jungkook , well he kissed the boy infront of everyone in college. Not that he cares anyone's opinion. He was happy to show everyone that this boy is his love. Also he will not be coming to college from now on, so it was important to show everyone that Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are of each other..
.
.
.
.
.
💖