Part-7

Tae was sitting quietly.
He didn't dare to talk anything first 10 minutes.

Jungkook was driving. His full concentration was on road.

Tae was looking outside the window. But he was also taking glance at Jungkook time to time .

Jungkook was wearing his as usual black t-shirt , black pants and jacket. His black little long hair was styled perfectly.

Tae was thinking how can someone be so perfect.

But then he quickly looked away when he realised he was staring from a long time.

He widened his eyes when he saw Jungkook took another turn which was completely opposite to their college.
Finally he took courage and asked Jungkook..

Tae: W-where are we going?(nervously)..

JK: You will see(concentrating on driving)...

Tae: I-..(gulped lump).. stop.... I don't wanna go anywhere..

Jungkook looked at Tae for a second but then again concentrated on the road..

Tae: Please stop the car.. (pleading voice)..

Jungkook became annoyed and looked at Tae little angrily but his all anger vanished when he saw tears in Tae's eyes...

Jungkook parked the car on the left side quickly.

JK: Hey hey what happened??...

Tae: D-don't wanna go a-anywhere(tear left his doe eyes)...

Jungkook undo his seatbelt and cupped Tae's face and wiped his tears..

JK: I am sorry..I didn't thought you are uncomfortable with me to this extent.. I am really sorry... Don't cry...(sadly)

Tae stopped crying

Tae felt very guilty hearing Jungkook. He tried to speak but Jungkook cut him off.

JK: Yesterday Sir told me to collect some books from him and then start the library work. That's why I was driving to his home...(sighed).. I am not a creep Taehyung...

Tae: i-i am s(cut off by jk)..

JK: Leave it..

With that he started driving..

After 5 minutes he stopped and went outside the car.

Tae was waiting for him inside the car. After 10 minutes Jungkook came with some books on his hands.

He didn't say anything and started driving.

Tae tried to say something but seeing Jungkook's cold face he didn't dare.

Rest of the time in Library Jungkook didn't say anything extra to Taehyung apart from instruction how to do the work.

Tae felt something inside him.

Tae was arranging the last rack thinking deeply..

Tae(in mind): Why am I feeling this way.. It was me who wanted to stay away from him.. now he is not talking to me .. why I am feeling so bad(pouting sadly)..

Tae was thinking deeply but flinched when he heard Jungkook's voice..

JK: When will you finish?

Tae: 2 more minutes..

He quickly did the last few books and went to jungkook who was waiting for him infront of the Libra gate.

Jungkook locked the gate and motions Tae to come with him .