Part-15

Taw was still in between Jungkook's arms but there was a little distance between them.
Jungkook was looking at Tae for good 2 minutes..

Finally he said making Tae startled.

JK: Library work is done.. shall we go now?

Tae nodded still avoiding eye contact.

Jungkook softly pecked tae's forehead and gently took his hand coming out of the library not before locking it.

Then both went inside Jungkook car.

Jungkook started the car. Both were sitting silently.

Tae(in mind): Was it real? We were a-about to k-kiss..(his cheeks reddened)...

Tae took a quick glance at Jungkook who was looking so handsome.

Tae(in mind): But I didn't let him.. did I make him disappointed (pouts sadly)...But I know he understands me(shyly smiled)...

Jungkook was driving but still watching Tae time to time.
He saw how Tae was thinking something and pouts sadly and just after that he smiled..

He shook his head with a silent chuckle and murmuring a small 'cute'...

After 15 minutes Jungkook stopped infront of a house.

JK: We are here..

Tae saw from the window that it was a beautiful house.

Tae: Whose house is this?(confusingly)..

JK:I live here alone..(parking the car)..

Tae: You live alone!!(shoked face)..

JK(chukled): Yeah, I visit mom and dad on weekends..

Tae nodded understanding...

JK: Come on .. let's go inside..

Jungkook took Tae inside his house.

Tae saw the house was just like Jungkook's liking. Fully black but still looking so beautiful.

Tae sat on the couch which was in living room and Jungkook went inside kitchen to grab some drinks.

He came back and gave Tae a strwaberry milkshake and a cake which Tae took happily and he for himself brought a Sprite and Tae's leftover homemade cookies....

Tae: Can I ask you something?(Tae spoke hesitantly)..

JK: Tae don't ask me...just ask me directly...

Tae: Actually it's about Jiminiee...

JK: Hm.. what about him?

Tae: You know his fiance .. Yoongi hyung right?

JK: Yeah.. Me , Yoongi and Hoseok are friends from kindergarten and our fathers are also friends..so yeah.. why are you asking?

Tae: I wanted to know how is he.Because he made Jimin sad(sad pout)...