Part-29

Continued.......

Jungkook pulled out from the hug and cupped tae's face..

JK: Thank you so much for coming into my life Baby....(whispered against Tae's lips)...

Tae: I should thank you kookie..(looking at Jungkook with doe eyes)...

JK:No baby..I am more thankful because I got the most beautiful and purest person alive...(pecked tae's forehead).. and I promise I will love you till last...

Tae smiled with teary eyes.

Never in his life he thought that someone can love him this much. It was like a dream to him.

After spending sometime Jungkook dropped Tae at his house and he  left to Jeon residence.

Jungkook's Mom and Dad was beyond happy that Jungkook finally proposed Tae for marriage.

Tae's family was also happy for their bear.

So finally they decided to meet and arrange a date for their engagement.

As Tae was still in college he needed time for marriage also he wanted to be financially independent before marriage. Jungkook gladly agreed. So they decided to engage them for now.

Present:

Mrs Jeon was knocking the door of Jungkook's bedroom..

JK: Yes come in...

Mrs Jeon came and saw Jungkook checking some files..

Mrs Jeon: Son what is this? We have to go now.. leave these files (taking the files from Jungkook)...

JK: Mom just give me 5 minutes..

Mrs Jeon: No(sternly)..

Jungkook sighed and nodded...

Mrs Jeon: Jungkook we are going to fix your engagement date and you are working yourself!!(sighed)...

JK: Mom it's just I want to finish my works early .. I was thinking of taking a day off Tommorrow..you know to spend time with Tae (little embarassed)...

Mrs Jeon smiled brightly..

Mrs Jeon: Oh my god.. really??... I am so sorry Jungkook...(puppy eyes)..

Jungkook laughed..

JK: Mom you are impossible.. let's go now...

Jungkook and his parents left to the restaurant where they are gonna meet with Tae's family....

On the other side:

Mrs Kim and selugi was busy talking about engagement decoration and all. Whereas Mr Kim and  Sengun were talking about other stuffs...

Tae finally came downstairs after getting ready..

Mrs Kim: Oh bear... You are looking so beautiful .. let's go now..

Tae: Thank you mumma.. let's go (little smile)..

Mrs Kim: What happened son? (Worriedly said in low voice)...

Tae: Nothing mumma(little shaky voice)...

Mrs Kim: Selugi you all go.. I am just coming with bear after 2 minutes...

Selugi nodded and they three went to the car ...

Mrs Kim made Tae sit on the couch and cupped his face...

Mrs Kim: Bear what happened baby??

Tae: Mumma(shaky voice)...

Finally tears left Tae's eyes and he tightly hugged his mom and started sobbing...