1. The Big Deal

"Young man this is how it is going to be, you will marry Aranya and that's it" 

"Dad, I don't want to get married, especially not with Sharma's daughter"

"Listen Vihan, Anayra is nothing like Raj Kashyap, I can assure you that"

"I am just 25 for god's sake leave me, alone dad"

" Vihan, every other day there's you on headlines with a new fling, the board will not tolerate this any longer, you are the CEO, the company's reputation is attached with your actions, once you get married, they will have nothing on you."

"I have worked a hell of lot to be in this position dad, this Kashyap empire we all see today is made out of my sweat, I just can't get married just because of pressure, this is my life dad, not a circus"

" Fine Vihan, now you have two options either get married with Anayra or forget that you have a dad"

" Dad, this is not fair, i....ugh"

"Say Vihan what do you want to choose"

" Fine dad, I will get married but only on one condition"

" Tell me, what is it?"

"Sharma's daughter should agree to marry me without any force"

"That's not a big deal, anyways be ready tomorrow, we are going to Sharma'S"

"Fine"

Why on this earth does dad want me to marry that bastard Sharma's daughter, everyone in the field knows about his crooked ways, and for god sake, I am just 25, I do not have time for this shit, anyways tomorrow when I meet her, I will straight forward tell her that I don't want to get married to her and if she says yes I will make her life a living hell, no girl would like to live with someone who is not even interested in her and I am damn sure after hearing this she will say no and problem solved.

Aranya

" See Aranya, you have to get married to Vihan under any condition, he is the key for your father's business, Daksh Kashyap has promised us that if you get married to his son, he will invest in our shares and this can save our falling business"

"Mom is this all I am to you, a business deal?"

"He is rich, he will take care of your needs, what on this earth you want more, you fool"

"MOM, I am still in college, let me finish my course, I don't want to get married"

"Shut up, you are such a piece of shit, once in your whole life you can be useful yet you are showing your stupidity"

"mo-"

"Don't call me mom, I am not your mom, look at you, the way you dress, the way you carry yourself, lost in your own world, I wonder how did that Daksh Kashyap asked your hand instead of Neha, my Lil angel is already upset because of you"

"YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED TO VIHAN KASHYAP" roared the voice of Raj Sharma.

"Mr. Sharma please, I want to study, I can't get married"

"Listen Aranya, even though you are not my blood, I gave you a roof over your head, clothes to wear, paid for your education and this is how you pay me back, you ungrateful brat" his voice echoed in the room.

"Raj calm down, I will handle this, Aranya will get married to Vihan, and Aranya I am begging you to not create any scene and get married to him, they are coming tomorrow to see you, better behave yourself, let's go, Raj"

What is wrong with my destiny, what have I ever done to deserve this, God you already took away my dad from me, I am somehow surviving in this hell hole, isn't my misery enough already, my thoughts got interrupted with a ringtone.

"Hey, what's up?"

" Nitya, I am not in the mood right now, can I call you back later"

"What happened Aranya? You Okay, you sound really sad, tell me, I have solutions for all your problems"

" It's just my fate Nitya, I am getting married"

"WHAT"

"They are coming to see me tomorrow, I even said no to mom and Mr.Sharma but they are hell-bent to make me part of that business deal "

"Who is the guy?"

"I don't know, ummm someone named Vihan -"

" VIHAN KASHYAP"

"Stop yelling, he is not some superhero, how come you know his full name?"

"Are you living under a rock, Vihan Kashyap, Youngest Billionaire, CEO of Kasyap Empire, literally a roman god, Stared in magazines over 100 times and one of the most eligible bachelors of India"

"What are you, google?"

"Aranya, do you realize how lucky you are?"

"No, I don't want to get lucky, I just don't want to be part of this"

"What if he turns out to be a nice guy, and what if this is your chance to get out of this hell hole"

"Maybe you are right, I should talk to him tomorrow, maybe this is a good sign"

" Of course it is, now sleep and don't worry everything is gonna be okay"

"yah, good night"

Maybe I am too judgy, what if he is my prince charming, my key to freedom, what if we fall in love, what if it turns out to be love at first sight, maybe I am worried about nothing, sleep Anayra, tomorrow is yours to rock.

THE NEXT DAY

" Please come in Mr.Kashyap, we were waiting for you, please sit"

"I was held up in a meeting and got late, I hope it wasn't an inconvenience to you Mr. Sharma"

"Of course not, meet her, this is my wife Kautilya Sharma"

"Namaste Mrs.Sharma"

"It's a pleasure meeting you Mr.Kashyap, Raj always talks about your experience and how you made great investments, today meeting you in person is absolute bliss"

"It's not that big deal, whatever Kashyap Empire is today is because of Vihan, he has toiled day and night to bring Kashyap Empire at this height"

"Speaking of Vihan, where is he?" asked Raj Kashyap

"He is just on the way to here, he was held up at the office"

"Of course Business first, who knows the value of time better than businessmen like us"

"Hey dad, hello Mr.Sharma"

" What a coincidence Vihan, I was just asking your dad about you and here you are, please sit, Kautilya bring Aranya  down"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1.11K words)

hehehee first chapter, did you guys liked it?

plsssssssssss vote & comment, it would mean a lot to me!

Question of the day

Do you believe in love?

(tell me in the comment section)

*waves*