16. The Encounter

Vihan's POV-

"Vihan have thought about your relationship with Aranya?" Myra spoke.

"Myra there was no relationship," I said in a snap.

"It doesn't seem like that to me, Vihan you have us, she has no one, have you thought about it."

"Myra, I already told her to leave to her father's house, well if she wants to stay stick to my house, that's her choice"

"Vihan-"

"Stop both of you, let's not talk about it right now, Myra let's have a peaceful dinner and Vihan you have just returned give rest to this drama" Varun broke our argument.

We were about to eat when the bell rang, 

"I will open it," I said and went towards the door.

As soon as I opened the door, I saw the face, I was avoiding for so long, she really looked pale, her eyes were tired, she has got a lot thinner, does she even eat properly, a hundred thoughts running over my mind and her looking straight in my eyes wasn't helping.

"Who is it Vihan?" Varun asked coming towards the hall breaking my chain of unrequired thoughts.

"What the heck are you doing here?" I said breaking eye contact.

"I called her for the dinner" Myra too came to the hall.

"Myra how can you do this" I shouted.

"Calm the heck down Vihan" Varun's voice echoed.

"I will leave," she said, such a drama this girl does.

"NO, you will not Anayra, come, this is my freakin house and if someone doesn't want you around should leave," Myra said stopping her.

"Fine then I will take a leave," I said picking up my jacket.

"Mr.Vihan Kashyap, is this how you respect an old friend's wish, all I asked for was a dinner, do you want me to cry and hurt my feelings when I have a baby affecting with this in my tummy?" she said passing a glare at me.

"Myra, I will come some other time you already have an important guest to attend," I said.

"Myra, I should leave, let me go," she said, 

"Stop your drama Aranya, for the sake of god, why do you always do this with me, first my dad and now Myra, haven't you done enough already," I said shouting at her.

Without saying a single word she ran down and left, something in me irked me at her leaving like this, what is wrong with me.

"That was unnecessary Vihan, she didn't know that y'all will be here," Myra said and went towards the table.

-----

Aranya's POV

I just ran down and went home and cried my heart out. He hates me. I should never come in front of him.No matter what.

Everything has been the same for a few days, going to college and a cafe and returning home.

I do feel guilty for Vihan, it's been 10 days since our last horrible encounter at Myra's house, there has not been a single day when I had not cried myself to sleep.

I look like a total mess, I have turned a lot thinner, I seem a lot ugly now.

"Look who's here Tina" Shrina said as she crossed me.

What great timing do people have in my life.

"Oh, Shrina how is it that you never forget to notice me," I said with a sarcastic smile and went directly into my class.