18.Stay

Aranya

"Hey, where are we going?" I asked as I noticed a different road.

"Office" he answered short and uninterested as usual.

"But why?" I asked, I just want to go home and lay down.

"You are catching a cold already and in this traffic, we won't be able to reach the apartment, Office penthouse is nearer," he said undivided his gaze from the road.

Soon, we reached the parking and we directly went to the penthouse but the lift was empty, maybe this is a private lift.

As soon as we landed on the floor, he opened the double doors, it was beautiful, a huge circular sofa in the middle and minimalistic decor, there was an open kitchen on the right of the hall, with a serving top and on the other side of the kitchen there was a small dining table with the seat of four, straight from the hall there was huge glass slide, might be the balcony and on the left side, there were doors, which I assume is the bedroom.

"Come," he said he stepped inside.

I followed him towards his bedroom as he handed me a towel and opened the cupboard.

"These are only clothes I have here, wear anything which is comfortable, I will be outside," he said and left.

I looked at the cupboard, there were only shirts and formals, I looked down to look at informal, there were t-shirts and then my gaze fell on a hoodie, there was only one hoodie, I just grabbed it off and wore it, It reached up to my knees like a frock, LOL.

"You don't want to change?" I asked Vihan as he was looking at his stupid phone.

"Nah, I have to go down," he said which made me laugh out, hard.

"What are you laughing at?" he asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Doesn't this feel awkward? when you say I will go down, to office, haha like who in his sane mind builds a penthouse above his office building, you seriously are a working worm" I said still laugh escaping my mouth

"Very funny" he stated and looked back at his phone.

"I should be leaving now, rain is also slowed down," I said looking outside.

"Stay" he said without even shifting his gaze.

"Huh?" I asked, did he just asked me to stay?

"I mean I wanted to talk to you about something, so stay," he said clarifying.

"Say then," I said taking a seat on the sofa.

"Not now, I have a meeting right now, I will be back in an hour or two, till then stay here," he said getting up, collecting his blazer.

"Okay," I said and switched on the tv and started watching Avengers.

"What are you 7?" he asked me in disbelief.

"You want me to stay or not?" I said twitching my mouth and raising my eyebrows.

"You are impossible," he said as a slight smile escaped his lips which he covered in a second and left.

-----------------------

Vihan's POV

The meeting took longer than expected, it was already 7 pm, as I came into the penthouse, Aranya was sleeping on the sofa and Tv was still on, her head hung on the side of the sofa while one leg was on the supporter of the sofa, the hoodie was looking cute on her, this woman never fails to surprise me.