9. You came

It felt soft, I could here blur voices or voice, there was someone in this room, my hand was hurting a bit and head felt heavy.

"Yes"

"Does it look like I care"

"I can't come, there's some important thing over here"

"Manage this by yourself, what do I even pay you for"

Vihan, he is here, I am trying but I can't open my eyes, slowly I did it, I was in his room, I could see him, sitting on the sofa, really stressed, trying to speak slowly but anger was evident in his voice, his shirt was rolled up, he looked really tired and then without disturbing his talk I tried to get up but a gasp escaped my lips, I can't even move, it pained like hell, Vihan cut his call without even saying, seeing me awake.

"I didn't mean to disturb" I said, gosh he seemed really angry, I don't want him to blast on me.

This is when I noticed I had IV tube attached that's why my hand was paining a bit, I tried to get up again slowly.

"Don't get up, you have sprained your back, just lie down, the doctor will be here in a bit." saying this, he just left.

In a few minutes, the doctor came,

"How are you feeling Mrs.Kashyap?" she asked removing the IV tubes.

"Umm, good I guess" I replied, unsure what to say.

"Mrs.Kashyap, please take your health seriously, you do not even have a proper diet and you sprained your back while you fell from the stairs, You need a good rest for at least 3 days to let your wound heal and a proper healthy diet"

"Are any medicines need to be-"

"Don't worry about that, I have explained everything to your husband, must say you are really lucky, he was by your side for whole two days, he even asked me to come twice a day to check up on you" she said cutting me off with a sweet smile and left.

I was unconscious for the whole 2 days and Vihan was by my side, why did he even come here, he was supposed to be in new york.

"How are you Anayra?" my chain of thoughts got cutaway with Sita's question.

"Sita, I thought Vihan removed you from job" I asked out of confusion.

"What, why would he do that, actually my son wasn't well, so I was on leave for a few days, I informed sir about it, I thought he might have told you" she asked surprisingly.

"I was so worried when I saw you blackout, I didn't know what to do, so I called Sir, He immediately called Doctor Vina, she is a family doctor and left everything, he was back for you in just 3 hrs." she continued.

Before I could ask anything more Vihan came into the room, seeing him, Sita Aunty left, he just went to the washroom, ignoring me.

I was just seeing towards the window, this is boring, I want to get up.

"How are you feeling?" Vihan interrupted my thoughts, so he decided to talk to me at last.

"Better" I said.

There was pin-drop silence, he was busy working on his laptop and I was just seeing out.

"Why did you come back?" I asked finally, why is he giving me wrong signals, I can't have hopes anymore.

"Because of your stupidity, who the heck told you to go to not eat, you have enough money, what were you trying to prove by not eating" anger evident in his voice.

"Well, MR.KASHYAP, you are not alone with problems, I have a lot in my plate too, I didn't ask you to come, I wish I had died, so-" 

"Mind your mouth" Vihan shouted.

"WHY? NOBODY WANTS ME, I HAVE NOTHING TO STAY ALIVE FOR" I said shouting at the loudest my voice could reach, I started coughing, It started paining again,

Vihan came rushing towards me, patting my head, he filled the glass with water and slowly with the help of a pillow made me sit and held the glass while I drank.

"Calm down woman, get well first and then shout and fight however you want to" he said putting the glass back on the table.

"Okay then, I will be going, Sita aunty will be here, if you need anything just call her and i have saved my number on your phone, call me if you need anything, he said and got up from the bed, I just don't want him to go, before I could know, my handheld his fingers, he looked back meeting my eyes,

"Stay please" my mouth uttered, but I knew he might leave, he loves his work more than anything, finally, I left his hand and he walked away. What was I even expecting?

I checked my mobile phone, hoping mom's call but there wasn't.

"Take your medicine" Vihan came with medicine and a tray in his hand, I thought he went office.

I took it from his hand and swallowed it with water, ugh why so odd taste. It's like eating bitter gourd. I hate it!

"Now drink this soup" he said giving me the bowl.

"NO! I am not drinking this"

"You are"

"NO"

"Yes"

"NO"

"Yes"

"NO"

"NO"

"Yes"

"Good girl, now drink" ugh he played me.

"NO, I cannot drink this, you tricked me, look at this, it even looks bitter," I said making puppy eyes.

"If you want to get a better drink this" he said eying at me.

With no options left, I somehow drank it, Yuckkkk, this is horrible, after finishing the whole bowl, he kept it back on the tray.

"Let's play a game," I said looking towards Vihan.

"Yes, how about a game where one who remains quiet for the longest time wins?" he said sarcastically.

"I am not falling for that" I said glaring at him, can't he play with me for a bit.

"What are you 7?" he said making a jerkface.

"Pretty please" god please make my puppy eyes work on him.

And let's say we played for 3 hrs, Cross and zero, it was hilarious, he didn't even win once, frustration was clear on his face, Damn, I was enjoying this.

"This is a stupid game, waste of time" 

"Yes, obviously, everything at which Vihan Kashyap doesn't win is stupid" I said dripping my words in sarcasm.

"First time, you have said something right, now sleep" he said closing off the lights.

"Are you not going to stay here?" I asked

"No, I have a lot to take care off, thanks to your time-wasting game" he said closing the door.

The next thing I know, I was asleep, I didn't even realize that I was sleepy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.16K words~

Pls vote and comment!!

Also, follow me and add my book to your reading list, to get notified, every time I update!!

QOTD

Sweatshirts or croptops??

I am in team Sweatshirts!!

Also guys, my new story "IYSA HAPPENED" also got a new chapter updated, please check it out too!!!