21.Don't do this

Ummmmm, what a cloud.

Wait did I just say cloud? Slowly I opened my eyes up adjusting to the lighting, gosh am I dreaming what am I doing in Vihan's bed? I rapidly got up with the realization to be greeted by Vihan's sexy face on display, he was still asleep on the sofa across the bed, he wasn't even fitting in the sofa, his neck was resting on the hand rest, still managing to look sexy.

"Stop Drooling" he stated, gosh! does he have a pair of extra eyes?

"I was not drooling, you are, delusional," I said a white lie, shifting my gaze from him.

He opened his eyes and started walking towards me, with each step he took forward, I took a step backward, god, please save me.

Soon, my back was against the wall, with no more steps to take back, I just looked at him, he came forwards, only an inch of distance between us as his hand reached out to the wall, blocking my way, I could feel his breath on me.

"Am I delusional?" he said in a very whisper.

"Mmm-I didn't-It-sorry" I blurbed out.

"You get nervous easily," he said as a chuckle escaped his lips.

"Let me go" my voice came out as barely a whisper.

"Is the great Aranya Vihan Kashyap out of sassy comeback?"

Hearing my name rolling out of his mouth seemed to have erupted a feeling in me, a weird feeling.

"Vihan, " I groaned trying to push him off but he was just too strong.

"Tell me were you drooling or not and then I will let you go," he said eying at me.

Ring Ring

His phone rang which diverted his attention and I took this opportunity and slide out of his hold, he rolled his eyes and lazily picked up the phone.

I got out of the room and went to the terrace, the city looked so beautiful from here, wish this could be here forever, wish me and Vihan stay like this forever but I know this is all just like a dream, we can never work, he and I are just too different, I know lately, he's been trying to be good to me but that doesn't change the past.

"Where are you lost?" Vihan's voice broke my thoughts.

"Nothing," I said giving him an assuring smile.

"You can tell me if something is bothering" he stated as he stood beside me and we both stared at the view.

"No, there's nothing like that," I said without looking at him.

"You have a vacation, right?" he asked with nervousness.

"Yah," I said not able to figure out why is he suddenly asking this.

"Hmm, there's this client meeting in the Maldives, you can tag along if you want to," He said casually as my eyes turned into saucers.

"MALDIVES, I AM COMMING," I said literally breaking off his eardrums.

"Calm down woman, we are leaving in the evening" he stated.

"Vihan, I still have to do the packing and all, gosh I need to go," I said out panicking.

"Your bag and all is arranged, don't worry about that, just get ready yourself," he said making me calm.

---------

I stood awestruck at the private jet in front of me.

"Aranya, come on," Vihan said bringing me back to reality.

As I stepped into the jet, I couldn't process everything going on, it was so amazing.

"Aranya, why are you looking at everything like that" Vihan asked me breaking my chain of thoughts.

"Vihan, we are in a freaking private jet, I never even traveled into a simple airplane, jet is a far story," I said excitedly taking a seat.

"You are Sharma's daughter and never traveled in-plane," Vihan said.

I wish I could tell you Vihan but I can't, I don't want you to leave me.

"I never felt like going in one," I said, trying my best to convince him.

"Aranya, everything alright?" he asked, concern laced in his voice.

"Yeh" I said smiling back.

-----

Vihan's POV

I knew something is wrong but if she doesn't want to speak about it, it's her choice.

"Aranya, I need to talk to you about something," I said as I looked towards her.

"Say," she said her gaze not leaving the window.

"I have asked my lawyer to keep divorce papers ready" I stated, his eyes went down as if something inside her died.

"Vihan, I-I thought you forgave me," she said as hurt was evident in her voice.

"I did forgive you and I know it wasn't entirely your fault," I said making her understand.

"Then what is this?" she said trying her best to keep herself strong.

"Aranya, you are amazing, you deserve someone who can love you and I am not capable of it and I will make sure that you get all the resources you need" I took her hand in mine and made her look into my eyes.

"Vihan, all these days we spent together, I thought I did mean something to you" Aranya's eyes were holding back tears at this moment.

"It did mean a lot, those are happiest days of my life and that's why I am telling you, I am not the one for you"

My hands so wanted to wipe off her tears but I have to stop myself, I need to let her go.

"Vihan please, don't do this, I love you" 

"Aranya, you have a whole life ahead of you, don't just settle for anything, get what you deserve" I couldn't watch her anymore, I got up from my seat and went to the bedroom and locked the door.

I was being cruel to her, I did give her hope but now I can't let her be with me, I mean look at her, she's such a pure soul and I would barely have time for her, my priority at this moment is my company and I can't afford to get distracted.

Mom, I will make you proud one day.

I know you will, I might not be there but promise me you will shoot this company on top and let nothing get in your way.

Yes, mom, I promise but don't die, I need you.

----------------------------------------------

So sorry, I know I am super late to update but college exams came in my way!!

Also also, we hit 5K, love yall so much ahh!!!!

Also for the next update please hit the like button and make it to 15 likes, as soon as this chapter gets 15 likes, there will be a fresh new update, I promise!!