12. Ashamed?

Aranya's Pov-

I was standing with Myra, she is so adorable and sweet, we were just talking when Varun and Sahil joined us but where is Vihan?

Sahil sensed my confusion and gestured me towards the bar, where Vihan was standing with Neha, she is back here, why everyone in my life has bad timing, I was about to return my gaze back to Myra when Neha started looking towards me and said something to Vihan, I immediately removed my gaze from there. I was feeling a bit uncomfortable as this dress was really heavy and Ac here was on a high temperature, I could feel my body sweating and I swear not to wear such high heels again, I was lost in my own thoughts when Vihan came to my side.

"Here you are, leaving your wife alone is inappropriate Vihan," Myra said passing a stern look at him.

"Yes, Teacher" Vihan said mocking her.

It was already 11, let's leave for god's sake, not that they were not a good company but these heels were killing life out of me.

"Here you are my munchkin" looking back to the owner of this voice, I was shaken, MOM, she really called me, I thought I was dead to her.

"Hello Vihan, how are you, come and visit us sometimes," she said coming closer to me.

Vihan didn't even bother to respond and just flashed a fake smile, how would I know that it was fake?

Well, because Mr. Vihan Kashyap never smiles.

"I would love to borrow my daughter for a few minutes, I hope you don't mind" she said entangling her hand in my arm.

Vihan, say no, please say no, gosh please, I internally pleaded Vihan,

"Sure" he said and they all went to eat.

"Come now" She said pulling me towards the other ladies.

"Mrs.Kasha, Mrs.Bhatia meet my daughter Aranya, she is married to Vihan, you must be knowing Vihan Kashyap, right?" she was showing me off as a trophy in front of everyone, I just fake smiled a bit without uttering a single word.

"Awww..here you are, I missed you" Neha came and hugged me from the back, This night just keeps getting better.

"Ladies, I hope you won't mind if  I borrow my sister" she said looking at them, they all smiled in response.

"Come Aranya let's sit over there" She said gesturing towards the side balcony.

"So, how much money have you looted from him" she said showing her true colors, why does everyone think that I married him for money.

"I was forced in this marriage Neha, I didn't marry him for money," I said looking towards her.

"Keep saying yourself that, but keep one thing in your pathetic mind, Vihan can never be yours, you are not even equal to his shoes, have you ever thought that what would happen if he gets to know that you are not even a SHARMA, these rich men value family names, the moment he knows your truth, he will throw you out."

"Neha, let's get one thing clear, I don't want his money, even if he leaves me I am fine with it, you are already rich but what good has it ever done to you?" I said making her face drop down.

"It doesn't matter, if it has done me any good or not but what matters is I get invites in these big parties and you are just invited as Vihan's plus one, I also have heard that the media doesn't have any photos of you and also that Arjun has requested the paparazzi to not click your pictures, well today also you came from the side door, even your so-called husband thinks that you are pathetic, look he doesn't even want to be seen with you" she said smirking and started laughing at me.