13. life is good

Woohoo!! the first day of college, I got ready and clicked my 1-2 selfies, I am so excited, this is my dream day.

Life is good!!

I went downstairs, where Sita aunty had already laid down breakfast on the table, I just dived into munching everything, this is amazing.

"Eat slowly, food isn't running away" Vihan remarked, taking his seat.

Not wanting to ruin my day, I ignored his comment and happily ate my food.

"Okay, I am done, I am leaving for college," I said announcing my departure.

"Bye, may god save the college from you," Vihan said while eating his breakfast.

"Well, may God save your employees from you," I said and ran towards the main door.

"Slowly woman," Vihan said a bit loudly and a bit late as I already slipped.

He came towards me, lifting me up, passed down a smirk,

"I am okay," I said.

"I already know, just a normal start of my day ever since I got married" 

Without giving him further entertainment I went and sat in the car.

I am so freakin excited, I will meet new people, will make new friends, I sound like a school kid.

"Mam we have reached," Ram said, stepping down, I saw the board "THE CHRIST", happiness overwhelming me.

This is it, I finally did, the college was indeed beautiful, there were many people in groups. somewhere near the canteen, I need to know where my class is but whom should I ask?

I was so lost in my dilemma and looking around that I didn't notice someone coming from the front and we collided.

What a great impression you make Aranya!!

"I am so sorry,"  I said looking towards her, the person I collided with, she was with a height of 5'5 and my frame was barely 5'2, she was wearing a tight skirt which barely covered her butt and a crop top with one kg make up.

"Well, who do we have here," she said moving aside and looking at me in a weird way.

"Hi, I am new here, My name is Aranya" I said trying to make a good talk.

 "Ooh a newbie, is there any way I could help you?" wow, this is good, I am about to have a friend.

"Actually, I was looking for the office, to get my schedule, can you please help me out" I said with a smile.

"Of course, go straight and then take a right and the first door you see in the office," She said but something seemed off. everyone around was giggling at us to be more specific to me, what is wrong with them, avoiding their gaze I started moving in the direction that girl told, I didn't even ask for her name, great!!

Well this part seems a creepy hallway, stop your wild thinking Anayra, As I started to turn right, I saw the most horrific sight, 2-3 couples literally making out, shit, she gave me the wrong direction and that's why everyone was giggling before I could turn around, a girl looked towards me,

"What the heck are you looking at, run from here before I kick you out" she said buttoning her shirt up,

Unsure of how to react, I literally walked away rapidly, I wish Nitya was here, looking around the hallway, I was again lost, what I have gotten myself into, finally running around half of the campus, I located the office and got my schedule, a sigh of relief passed through me.