28

As I went out of the police station, media and paparazzi blew over me, how do I forget that I am now a spot in the public eye, I tried to get away but they had covered me from all the sides, I was trying hard to be unaffected but then

Mam, are you divorcing?

Why are you at a police station?

Is Mr. Puri related to you?

What is the relationship between you and Mr puri?

How can you cheat on your husband? 

Are both still together?

Mam, there are rumors that Mr. Vihan Kashyap is divorcing you on the grounds of your recent scandal, what's your say?

after hearing the last question, I lost everything coming around, has Vihan already believed that I have actually done that? ofc he has, I have given him no reason to trust me and this is Vihan, all he cares about is his reputation.

I suddenly felt a jerk, as the reporter tugged me with his hand, I came back to my senses, I  could see his face but I didn't know how to react, anxiety was building inside me, I was losing grip on myself when another question popped up,

"Did you get paid by MR Puri? How much?" it was the same reporter who had tugged me before, I was about to react when a few bodyguards separated me and created a border between the media and me, I didn't call anyone, then how? The answer to all my questions came when I felt a presence behind me, Vihan, his scent was quite evident, wait why is he here?

Before I could turn around to ask him anything, he moved forward towards the media and punched someone, as I looked again, he was the same reporter who had asked me that question and jerked me.

"How dare you bastard, stay within your limits" he muttered to him and whispered something to one of the bodyguards.

"He walked towards me and before I could react, entangled his hands in mine and walked forward, there was so much commotion but my eyes were fixed on him and then we halted and what he said next had me totally

"Not that this any of your business but no we are not divorcing and it wouldn't take me a second to file a defamation case against you all for all this harassment to my wife, you people are supposed to broadcast facts not make things up," he announced and we walked towards the car, he opened the door for me and said something to a guy, I haven't seen him before, the guy looked very surprised with what Vihan said and looked at me, Vihan sat on the other side as we drove off.

"Why?" I asked trying to understand his stance.

"You are still attached to my name, can't bear another drama" he replied, of course, why would he care about me, it's all about him, always.

There was total silence as we reached home.

Varun and that guy who I had seen while getting in entered behind us.

"Hi Mrs. Kashyap, I am Raghav Sen, MR. Kashyap's divorce lawyer, can we chat" he asked me, I looked at Vihan who didn't reciprocate my gaze.

I guess it's over.

"Cut the crap, tell me where to sign" I announced and took a seat.

------------------------------------------------------------

Please drop some series or movies recommendation!!