30. Board

"What! are you mad Varun, I am Vihan Kashyap, I don't have a heart, I was nice to her because i pitied her, I thought she was suffering but now all I want to do is make her suffer," Vihan said with a smirk.

"Vihan but you could just divorce her and end this" Varun said.

"No Varun, I am not doing this for her sake it's for me, Puri has a huge number of shares from our company, if we get him behind bars, the power of the board will dilute, and then we will get those shares and the board's trust and then I can divorce Aranya without fearing anyone, we just need supremacy on board and this is our shot," Vihan said and went to the bar area, Varun and Raghav following him as he pored everyone a drink.

"Wohh Vihan, this plan is excellent," Varun said taking a shot.

"Raghav, make sure that this guy rots for a long time," Vihan said as he passed a glass to Raghav.

"I will, don't worry about that Mr.Kashyap," Raghva said in acknowledgment.

"Cheers," Vihan said and gulped the whole glass at once.

"What do you plan to do with Aranya till then?" Varun asked out of confusion.

"Make her regret ever crossing paths with me" Vihan replied in a straight tone.

Varun and Raghav looked at each other trying to decipher Vihan's words.

Aranya came downstairs, Vihan's eyes fell on her as she walked towards the kitchen.

"Mrs. Kashyap" Vihan called, unaware of what the next moment holds, Aranya walked towards them slowly, trying to maintain her stance.

"Ahhh see my cute Lil wife is here" Vihan mocked.

"I am going" Aranya announced.

"To loot another guy?" Vihan said pulling her hand back.

"Let me go Vihan," Aranya said trying to pull her hand off.

"Does it hurt Aranya?" Vihan asked in a mocking tone.

"Let me go" Aranya announced again, trying to yank her hand off but failed again.

"Vihan, leave her, she's hurting," Raghav said feeling bad for Aranya.

"Shhhh you are my lawyer, act like that, actually not your fault, this woman makes a good facade, truth is Raghav, she's just a player who ruins people's life, wrecks their homes, and loots money," Vihan said, Aranya's eyes welled up with tears, she was trying her best to act strong.

"Go and spill out these crocodile tears in some gutter, the place where you belong," Vihan said leaving her hand with force, Aranya was about to fall but Raghav catches her arm and brings her back to posture, Aranya runs back to her room.

"We will take a leave" Varun announced as he and Raghav left.

Vihan nodded in acknowledgment and bid goodbye.

----------

Next day

"Good morning sir" Vihan's employees greeted as he made his way towards the office, he just didn't pay attention and went straightaway into his cabin.

"Sir Mr. Puri is here," Naina said following him into the cabin, Puri was already sitting in Vihan's office, as soon as Vihan opened the door, puri rolled his chair towards him and gave sarcastic smile.

Vihan smiled back and took his seat while Naina stood at the back, unsure how to react to this situation.

"Vihan my boy, how are you?" Puri asks trying to get on Vihan's nerves.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that, how were your two days in jail?" Vihan said getting relaxed on his chair.

"Vihan Kashyap," Puri said in anger and stood up but Vihan still didn't change his position.

"This is my cabin Puri, the only high pitch that can be heard here is mine, why don't you go out and remove your frustration," Vihan said in a composed tone, with each passing second Naina was feeling more and more stuck here, unsure of what to say.

"You will regret this Vihan, all this for that cheap wife of yours," Puri said and adjusted his coat.

"Naina Please show him out," Vihan said looking toward Naina, having no option Puri left by himself and Naina came forward towards Vihan.

"Sir you have three meetings today and there's an interview from GQ magazine, so they will be here at 6 to discuss the details of the shoot, anything else sir?" Naina said.

"Nah, you can go" Vihan replied.

---------------------------------------------

VOTE AND COMMENT BESTIESSSSS!!